Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Thurman is One of Boxing's Best Pound-for-Pound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Thurman is One of Boxing's Best Pound-for-Pound

After months of speculation, Manny Pacquiao and Keith Thurman is finally official. The pair of top-rated welterweights will collide in a WBA title consolidation clash July 20 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. The bout will air live on Fox Sports Pay-Per-View, as officially announced Saturday evening during the latest installment of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Fox.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    After months of speculation, Manny Pacquiao and Keith Thurman is finally official. The pair of top-rated welterweights will collide in a WBA title consolidation clash July 20 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. The bout will air live on Fox Sports Pay-Per-View, as officially announced Saturday evening during the latest installment of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Fox.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Thurman's 0 will be the next to go
    Last edited by Mr.365; 05-12-2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

I got a feeling pac is going to KO thurman!

Comment

Awesome can't wait for this fight.

Comment

Attaboy sell that fight.

Comment

Pac, just make sure to show the world that Thurman is only good enough to serve as your doormat when you fight him. Beat him good, decisively, and comprehensively.

Comment

I commend Pacquiao for taking this fight at this point in his career. Thurman might just retire him.

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
                I got a feeling pac is going to KO thurman!
                I've seen this and known this for years....Thurman's style is tailor-made for Pac. The "veteran" will punish Thurman who will likely quit on his stool as oppose to go out on his shield.

Comment

Is it possible for Pac to win fighter of the decade in two successive decades ?

Comment

I like him as a boxer but as a politician he's a nuisance, fyi he's not running for a 2nd term this month, I hope he losses his seat next time.

Comment

Working...
                    X