No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez is an Excellent Fighter... But Not The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    The funny part is these fat balding pedophile looking writers are trying to tell you who’s the “best” boxer yet they have never thrown a single punch in their lives.

I value experts opinions like the actual fighters.

These fake biased writers like Rosenthal are biased clowns nothing else.
    Aren’t you a confirmed pedophile? In addition to being a loud and proud confirmed racist (banned 3x for racism against white and black folks)?

You have less credibility than money and you broke AF which is why you couldn’t pay me the bet you lost and you being a dishonorable f@gg0t didn’t even honor the leave the set bet.

POS. Run across the freeway today. Multiple times. Do everyone a favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Tyson
      Robert García
      Duran
      Mayweather family
      Martín Murray
      Chávez
      LMAO is that all? 3 latin fighters and one who has a win over Canelo so every win by Canelo makes him look good(which it does).Go away you damn well know MOST thought 2nd was a draw, and the few who did not more had GGG then Canelo.It was no robbery, I mean how can you call a draw a robbery , but fact still remains MOST by a good distance DID NOT have Canelo winning.Now this is last reponce do not have time to waste on a blind fanboy who prob thinks he should have got dec in against a 36yr old 20pds lighter Mayweather.BTW I think Canelo is a VERY good fighter, also thought he beat Jacobs much easier then most other did and have in my top 5 PFP but not a fanboy like you who thinks he hung the moon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeks View Post
        ALL of these BOXERS AND TRAINERS have PUBLICLY STATED they thought Canelo won:

Mike Tyson, George Foreman, JCC Sr, Miguel Cotto, Sugar Ray Leonard, Jorge Arce, Willie Monroe, Caleb Truax, Robert Garcia, Austin Trout, K9 Bundrage, Andre Ward, Liam Smith, Amir Khan, Mikey Garcia, M A Barrera, Andy Lee, Martin Murray, Errol Spence, Sergio Mora, B Hopkins, Linares, Peter Quillin, Tony Bellew, Mayweather SR, Erik Morales, Julian Williams, Ryan Garcia, Claressa Shields, Paul Smith Jr, Jermell Charlo, Jermall Charlo, Anthony Fowler, David Coldwell, Jason quigley, Joe Cordina, Shakur Stevenson, Jeff Mayweather, Rolando Romero, Kevin Newman, Ladarius Miller, Dewey Cooper, Luis Tapia, Fernando Vargas, Chiquita Conzalez, Lou Del Valle, ADam Booth, Josh Kelly
        Nice try alt

Comment

• Crawford is #1 P4P loma is AFTER canelo Hurd is UNDEFEATED and UNIFIED a P4P fighter above loma
          the people making these lists dont know what theyre talkin about

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Most "experts" your referencing are casual biased fans who know jack sht about scoring boxing fairly & objectively. As Ward said best: "these media writers are biased & when they hate you your already down on the cards,so Canelo is already losing by 2 or 3 rds in medias eyes"

Rosenthals qoute from last weeks article:
            " I was waiting to gift jacobs any rds if they were close,& was waiting to call robbery but Jacobs lost too clearly"(paraphrase but thats literally what he said almost word 4 word)

These so called experts you speak of have never boxed a day in their lives nor have they even bothered reading the 4 criteria through which judges score with,(they couldn't possibly if they regularly score rds even when they don't want to givem to Canelo(thats fanboi sht)

These writers are so inept that they cry robbery even though they think it was a 7-5 or 6-6 fight such as racist teddy(which are both complete bs cards for 2nd fight)

These writers like rosenthals have admitted to giving any close rds to canelos/fmj opponent.
            You pick one quite from a guy who says he was looking to give pity rds not saying he gives EVERY rd to Canelo oppenents. And I bet most of those experts have boxed more then you.And Teddy being racist????????????????? go away

Comment

• Originally posted by Le_Grand View Post
              Sweet Jesus. What's up with the level of rabid hate when discussing who is a better boxer? Canelo needs more convincing victories than what he did versus GGG and Jacobs before being considered a clear-cut #1. You could argue he is #1 right now but it's not CLEAR. Rosenthal even says Canelo could makes this happen in the next couple of fights ...
              He did not provide that same standard for Pacquiao and other p4P fighters. That's why it reeks of bias or flat out racism. He said the opposite of what he saying now to trash Floyd defending Pacquiao having losses, draws, controversial wins and many many close fights but said fighting top guys matter more then dominating less quality opponents. That is the basis on why he screwed Floyd out of fighter of the decade. Now he's doing a complete 180

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=814657

Comment

• Some Canelo fans make it tough to be a fan of Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                  You pick one quite from a guy who says he was looking to give pity rds not saying he gives EVERY rd to Canelo oppenents. And I bet most of those experts have boxed more then you.And Teddy being racist????????????????? go away
                  Yes teddy atlas who picks mexicans/blacks to win every fight so he can hate on them & cry robbery afterwards against euros yes he is racist ( despite saying he thinks his favs barely won ). The same racist who pulled a gun to underage tysons head 4 grabbing his nieces butt according to her. I have seen these writers bs biases for yrs. So you gtfoh with that sht clown.

That "one guy" is literally voted by his peers as writer of the yr & all kinds of other awards he doesn't deserve due to clear bias.

His peers are equally biased shills who demonstrated it at every turn for yrs.

And YES HE DID say he was looking to give Jacobs any close rds.
                  Last edited by kushking; 05-11-2019, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• And who the **** is Michael Rosenthal? So many critics with so little credentials.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      Yes teddy atlas who picks mexicans/blacks to win every fight so he can hate on them & cry robbery despite saying he thinks his favs barely won afterwards against euros yes he is racist. The same racist who pulled a gun to underage tysons head 4 grabbing his nieces butt according to her. I have seen these writers bs biases for yrs. So you gtfoh with that sht clown.

That "one guy" is literally voted by his peers as writer of the yr & all kinds of other awards he doesn't deserve due to clear bias.

His peers are equally biased shills who demonstrated it at every turn for yrs.

And YES HE DID say he was looking to give Jacobs any close rds.
                      Yea everyone who don't think Canelo is the greatest of all time is racist. ok smdh

Comment

Working...
                      X