Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Porter Unification To Land At Barclays - And Off PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    I think it is GREAT Putting a unification fight on FOX for FREE but only on this forum would some people try to make a negative out of that...OF COURSE!

Shawn Porter is tough and very physical, this will not be easy for Spence Jr at all
    Well it’s a pointless fight and Porter is terrible to watch. Putting “unification” on the fight poster doesn’t change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Now that’s what im talking about....free tv! No premium cable, no silly apps no one in the USA cares about, no ppv, free tv and FOX will promote the hell out of this! Boxing on free tv where it belongs baby!!
      This is what it's all about. As much as I like DAZN this could help expand the size of the boxing audience because it's a free television broadcast. The fighters would get more exposure than fighting on PPV or on some online video streaming app.

Comment

Free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Can we not complain? It's free and its top guys fighting who haven't fought yet. Too bad Porter loses his belt but at least hes fighting him finally.

Comment

Re

Porter's gonna find a way out of this ...hurt in sparring ....boxers have ways of getting out of fights.

I think Spence has too much respect for Kenny, to hand Shawn a total beatdown though. He'll outclass him tactically.

Comment

Its free because neither of the fighters is a draw,just like all of the PBC fighters none of the can have a PPV fight unless with a good dancing partner....Wilder need Tyson Fury for his one and only PPV in his 40 something fight.Now Wilder has gone back to fighting for free because Wilder is never a draw on his own.

Spence need Mikey for his one and only PPV and now he’s gone back to fighting for fury because Spence isn’t a draw on his own.

Same goes with the rest of the PBC fighters....

Comment

Al Haymon is the savior of boxing

Comment

To all the people complaining it's free you can come to my house to watch it for $80

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                    So much about Spedce being a PPV fighter...
                    Lmfaooooooo

I'll tune in or catch YT

Funny nobody want it with Crawford though...#1 WW and #1 PFP

Comment

Great news for fight fans and for Brooklyn but I wish it was here in Dallas.

This is a chance for Spence to raise his profile and marketability ... if he scores a brutal ko before a couple million casual fans it will make his name more well known.

Comment

Working...
                      X