Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Says Canelo Fight Could Happen; Thinks Jacobs Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“It was a good fight, man,” Spence said. “I thought Danny pulled it out in the later rounds. In the later rounds, I thought Danny pulled it out. He was working.”

After seeing what Spence had to say about "disloyal" African Americans picking Mikey to beat him, I'm going to take his opinion on this with a big pinch of salt!

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
      I thought he tweeted that Canelo was winning easy
      Yes he did he tweeted this after the 8th or 9th round.

Then switched up after the fight doing videos saying Jacobs the Haymon fighter won lol
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-07-2019, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
        Spence would never challenge himself to fight Canelo, never! He'll price himself out.
        Canelo beats Spence at any weight. Canelo is more fluid and does more well. Spence just playing the bro card or team card with Haymon. Jacobs was way bigger yet way too tentative. I wish Canelo would fight Spence in Dalls. Spence would get booed out by people in his own city. Canelo would definitely be the crowd favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
          I thought he tweeted that Canelo was winning easy
          Yes he did tweet that so IDK why the change of heart now??
          It don't matter, unbiased fan's know who really won and that's Canelo.

Comment

spence would get beat into retirement...

BUT, let's say spence ends up beating canelo. does this prove that spencer is better than floyd? floyd fought and beat a green canelo, if spence beat canelo, it would mean that spence beat a prime canelo.

Comment

I can't believe how many people think Jacobs won. No way he did enough to win. If he started early, yes but he waited to long. A great opportunity and he gave it away. After the 6th round, yes he won about 3 or 4 rounds but not enough to win. 116 to 112 or Ill go as high as 115 - 113 like the judges had it.

Comment

if Spence can deal with the weight he beats canelo. alvarez was smart enough not to press like the lil G fight because Jacobs speed and power. Jacobs lost this fight by not doing enough.

Comment

So if he feels Danny won, why not challenge him?
                  Why challenge the guy who you feel lost?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Yes he did he tweeted this after the 8th or 9th round.

Then switched up after the fight doing videos saying Jacobs the Haymon fighter won lol
                    Lmao. How do you go from Canelo winning easy that late in the fight to Jacobs won???

Comment

Spence is my guy, but he's wrong here. Maybe it's a ploy to get a Canelo fight, who knows.

My question is, had he fought a guy and beat him soundly for let's say, the first 6 or 7 rounds and that guy gives a shit-ass effort in the last half of the fight, would he want his belt snatched from him after that type of performance?

Prolly not.

Comment

Working...
                      X