Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Says Canelo Fight Could Happen; Thinks Jacobs Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribalism is alive and well in boxing. As always.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      “It was a good fight, man,” Spence said. “I thought Danny pulled it out in the later rounds. In the later rounds, I thought Danny pulled it out. He was working.”

After seeing what Spence had to say about "disloyal" African Americans picking Mikey to beat him, I'm going to take his opinion on this with a big pinch of salt!
      Spence is getting real good at giving us face palm moments.

Comment

Spence is my boy but he is crazy. Jacobs was horrible in the first half of the fight and was just less horrible in the second half. There is nothing worse than seeing a physically stronger, taller , faster fighter fight on the back foot because he is scared of getting knocked out. He got what his efforts deserved

Comment

Sorry Errol, Jacobs lost & don't even think about fighting at 160 with Nelo, WAY to early for you. Worry about keeping in shape to try to clean out 147 then go to 154.

Comment

throw the whole fight away

Comment

Canelo would knock this guy out.

Breaking news:

Eroll Spence vs Aber mares at 147. LOOOL

Keep fighting featherweights Spence

Comment

“It was a good fight, man,” Spence said. “I thought Danny pulled it out in the later rounds. In the later rounds, I thought Danny pulled it out. He was working.”
                such a deep analysis. Why are most elite boxers so shallow? Literally, you can count on fingers of one hand how many elite boxers are able to give an insightful analysis of what they saw in a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                  Tribalism is alive and well in boxing. As always.
                  it is, you should know... but at the same time, Marquez said Jacobs won as well.

Comment

Spencer won't even fight Crawford but thinks hes ready for Canelo? Hah!

Dude is just trying to stay relevant by linking with actual famous boxers

Fight never happens. Errald cant wait Canelo out either like hes waiting out Crawford. Canelo is younger than Spencer lmfao

Oh and Errald is a racist bit.ch black panther wannabe

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                      Spence is getting real good at giving us face palm moments.
                      I would guess the only motive Spence had for saying that was to demonstrate how a bruva is supposed to support anuva bruva.

Comment

Working...
                      X