Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Says Canelo Fight Could Happen; Thinks Jacobs Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more Spence speaks the more it seems he's becoming more of a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      Yep, Canelo is bigger , faster, better defensively. Punches harder. Spence is not as smoth as Jacobs when it comes to boxing. Spence will get in more punches but will get hurt too.
      Spence is a good fighter and definitely the best at 147. But Canelo is a bridge too far for him. I like to see what Errol can do at 154 against Hurd, Lara, Charlo and that crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
        Spence is a good fighter and definitely the best at 147. But Canelo is a bridge too far for him. I like to see what Errol can do at 154 against Hurd, Lara, Charlo and that crew.
        Errol needs to worry about fighting guys in his division , Crawford in particular. Can you imagine what Canelo does to Lara now, or either Charlo. Hurd woiuld atleast try to make it a war, but would get countered to deaf. Lara too tentative. Little Charlo, would get frustrated and Countered. Big Charlo from what i saw against Korobov is too stiff to hit Canelo very often. Jacobs is better than the big Charlo. Rememeber when alot of people on here said Canelo was ducking these guys. LOL!!! He would make these dudes look like clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I don't agree with Spence that Jacobs won but his scoring it for Jacobs will cause the usual suspects to get alarmed.

Would love to see a Spence/Canelo fight.
          He beats a lightweight midget and goes from humble to arrogant big mouth *******. If he says Canelo won then it's obvious he is ducking 20 million offer. When guilty ... Deny deny deny

Comment

Why do people hold it against one friend backing another

''That's what friends are foooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............''

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
              so canelo slurpers will just call anybody that had Jacobs winning a "hater"?? LOL. the life of a groupie must be hard.

JACOBS WON. Stfu.

but Spence shouldn't move up to 160 yet. too soon for that talk
              You calling Canelo fans slurpers but yet you had Jacob's winning??
              You just can't make this shet up,.. 😂🤣

Comment

Only a few Friends of Jacobs and some haters of Canelo said that Jacobs won

The same.promoter of Jacobs said that Canelo won

Comment

Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
                  He beats a lightweight midget and goes from humble to arrogant big mouth *******. If he says Canelo won then it's obvious he is ducking 20 million offer. When guilty ... Deny deny deny
                  WTF?? I can't even understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    Stylistically, Crawford is more difficult for Spence than Canelo, but Alvarez is too powerful at middleweight for Spence.
                    Canelo is bigger than Spence, Stronger and more experienced

And has skills of élite level.

Spence would be K.O by Álvarez

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                      so canelo slurpers will just call anybody that had Jacobs winning a "hater"?? LOL. the life of a groupie must be hard.

JACOBS WON. Stfu.

but Spence shouldn't move up to 160 yet. too soon for that talk
                      This i.diot is one of the worst haters of Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X