No announcement yet.

Story of Canelos career he barely wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon_Degrelle View Post
    Hes one of the best GOOD fighters I ever seen but hes just good. Dude has never dominated or blown away any of the good fighters hes fought. To make matters worst hes arguably lost every single time he fought a good fighter and the only time he faced truly an ATG he got embarrassed. I like Canelo he a good fighter and hes gotten better over the years but I dont see greatness at all.
    - -Need to get a poster of Canelo for your bedroom where you can moan over him all you want.

Leave the boxing for the men!

Comment

To me this was Canelo's worst performance since Erislandy Lara. Both were close fights that was won by him because both of his opponents refused to let their hands go.

After all, Canelo is a counter puncher and if you don't throw nothing to hit him then he won't throw nothing back to hit you. It would just turn into an ugly boring boxing match.

Comment

Barely won? Canelo was looking like Floyd out there making Jacobs miss and look foolish

Dude canelo easily won he literally domianted ever punch stat landing more of everything they track and at double the connect rate and higher rate for everything. You just hate canelo and will never give him credit lol

Compubox

Canelo
        Total shots
        188 of 466 (40%)

Jabs
        68 of 202 (34%)

Power shots
        120 of 264 (46%)

Jacobs
        Total shots
        131 of 649 (20%)

Jabs
        42 of 290 (15%)

Power shots
        89 of 359 (25%)

Comment

He wins doesn't he? Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_Degrelle View Post
            Hes one of the best GOOD fighters I ever seen but hes just good. Dude has never dominated or blown away any of the good fighters hes fought. To make matters worst hes arguably lost every single time he fought a good fighter and the only time he faced truly an ATG he got embarrassed. I like Canelo he a good fighter and hes gotten better over the years but I dont see greatness at all.
            Your point sort of gets nullified based on fact he can do it against almost anyone

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
              You are missing the point by a mile. Canelo has no fights against top opposition where he just completely outclassed them/ kos them.

Yes great fighters of the past had close fights but they also had fights where they dominated and destroyed a top fighter.

Canelo is missing that.

What win of Durán was like that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                His conditioning is **** that's the only thing keeping him from being ATG
                Thats a good point

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                  Me neither honestly Spence and Usyk are the two best fighters I've seen from an eye test point of view.
                  Then you haven’t seen much

Comment

When you fight the best and right now in boxing canelo is the only one doing not all fights will be dominant.

Floyd has alotta close fights some ppl felt he lost cuz he faced the best

Floyd vcastillo I floyd lost
                    Floyd v Castillo II close win for Floyd
                    Floyd v Oscar real close fight again for Floyd
                    Floyd v maidana I very close some felt Floyd lost the first one

See you can do that for most top fighters when they start facing the best.

Or you can go the Loma route and beat bums or washed up little guys and pretend to be the “best”

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      What win of Durán was like that ?
                      ken buchanan (duran was leading wide on all scorecards before the controversial ending) and esteban de jesus.fellow hall of famers
                      Last edited by Divine Hammer; 05-05-2019, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X