Collapse
No announcement yet.

Story of Canelos career he barely wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barely won? Dude, it was a boring fight because Canelo was just too good. Was never in danger. Clear and easy decision.

Danny looked lame as fuk. Even his own son knew he didn't win. It was sad seeing the son next to Danny before they announced the winner.

Comment

Exactly, Canelo has a single win over a legitimate middleweight, and thats a close win vs Jacobs who was never the same after the GGG fight, Jacobs almost lost to Derevyanchenko.

GGG beat a ton of top 10 middlweights CLEARLY, he also beat Canelo CLEARLY in the first fight. Only when GGG was 36+ Canelo was able to give him a very close, tough fight. Prime GGG destroys the whole middleweight division of the last decade.

Comment

Lol. Barely?

115-113 in boxing means “close.”

Is all this metaphor to say “damn I wish Canelo lost tonight, but let me pretend that Jacobs really won the fight...”

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Only in your wet dreams.

The Draw was fair.
          You're in a tiny 5% minority that think Canelo v GGG 1 was a draw. Essentially Canelo's team and some Mexicans. It was a clear GGG win.

The second fight was close. The first fight wasn't close. Competitive but not close if we had honest scoring.

Comment

Chocolatito vs Estrada was very close.

Chocolatito vs Cuadras was very close.

Sor vs Estrada and Choco I were very close.

Arguello vs Ramírez was very close and Ramírez dropped Alexis.

Thats normal in boxing, ignorant.

Of fact. Duran against Leonard I was very very close
            You are missing the point by a mile. Canelo has no fights against top opposition where he just completely outclassed them/ kos them.

Yes great fighters of the past had close fights but they also had fights where they dominated and destroyed a top fighter.

Canelo is missing that.

Comment

Canelo deserves more credit. I think he edges out most of the fights that have been close. I am no fan of Canelo but he has fought everyone. He isn't scared of a challenge, he always shows up to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Exactly, Canelo has a single win over a legitimate middleweight, and thats a close win vs Jacobs who was never the same after the GGG fight, Jacobs almost lost to Derevyanchenko.

GGG beat a ton of top 10 middlweights CLEARLY, he also beat Canelo CLEARLY in the first fight. Only when GGG was 36+ Canelo was able to give him a very close, tough fight. Prime GGG destroys the whole middleweight division of the last decade.
                No doubt. If GGG was still in his early 30's now, he would smash all the current middleweights. It's a shame he was avoided by Martinez, then Cotto, then Canelo for a while.

He still beat Canelo at 35 or 36. Imagine what a prime version would've done.

Comment

Canelo hasn't been dominant (getting a KO) in any even ( meaning at or near top of division) level middleweight fight. I expected a KO today but saw the same things popping up with Canelo that plagued him early in his career. Fading towards the end of the fight. Maybe I'm expecting too much from him. He is just a good fighter but hasn't stepped into the great category yet.

Comment

Floyd vs Pacquiao was very close.

Floyd vs Óscar was very close.

Floyd vs Maidana was very close.

Floyd vs Castillo was very close.

Thats pretty normal.

Close wins still being wins.
                    Those are all gift wins of floyd and it's normal to have a gift wins.

Comment

His conditioning is **** that's the only thing keeping him from being ATG

Comment

Working...
                      X