No announcement yet.

Story of Canelos career he barely wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story of Canelos career he barely wins

Hes one of the best GOOD fighters I ever seen but hes just good. Dude has never dominated or blown away any of the good fighters hes fought. To make matters worst hes arguably lost every single time he fought a good fighter and the only time he faced truly an ATG he got embarrassed. I like Canelo he a good fighter and hes gotten better over the years but I dont see greatness at all.

It's a fair point.

You can't really say he has a dominant convincing victory over a top fighter and certainly has a gift or two.

He's an excellent fighter, but certainly not elite to the point where he can make other top fighters look ordinary, like Floyd did at times.

Comment

Me neither honestly Spence and Usyk are the two best fighters I've seen from an eye test point of view.

Comment

What does that say about those he beat ???

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
          It's a fair point.

You can't really say he has a dominant convincing victory over a top fighter and certainly has a gift or two.

He's an excellent fighter, but certainly not elite to the point where he can make other top fighters look ordinary, like Floyd did at times.
          Like GGG too, not?

Comment

Floyd vs Pacquiao was very close.

Floyd vs Óscar was very close.

Floyd vs Maidana was very close.

Floyd vs Castillo was very close.

Thats pretty normal.

Close wins still being wins.

Comment

Chocolatito vs Estrada was very close.

Chocolatito vs Cuadras was very close.

Sor vs Estrada and Choco I were very close.

Arguello vs Ramírez was very close and Ramírez dropped Alexis.

Thats normal in boxing, ignorant.

Of fact. Duran against Leonard I was very very close

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Like GGG too, not?
                Indeed. GGG has never had a dominant win or knocked out top opponents. I'll be the first to say that.

Although with fair judges, GGG would have a fairly clear decision win in the first Canelo fight. It was an 8-4, 9-3 type of fight for GGG. It certainly wasn't a draw, but it wasn't a totally dominant victory either.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                  Indeed. GGG has never had a dominant win or knocked out top opponents. I'll be the first to say that.

Although with fair judges, GGG would have a fairly clear decision win in the first Canelo fight. It was an 8-4, 9-3 type of fight for GGG. It certainly wasn't a draw, but it wasn't a totally dominant victory either.
                  Only in your wet dreams.

The Draw was fair.

Comment

That's what happens when you take on the best.

Unlike Crawford and Spence who take on bums and no hopes and blow them out.

Comment

Working...
                    X