No announcement yet.

No debate who can match Canelos resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
    It all depends on how highly you rate both Jacobs and GG.

Yes, Joshua is definitely in the conversation for which active fighter has the best resume.
    GGG was widely seen as the top guy in the division. Jacobs fought him close and beat him in some eyes.

None of Joshua's opponents can boast something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      GGG was widely seen as the top guy in the division. Jacobs fought him close and beat him in some eyes.

None of Joshua's opponents can boast something similar.
      None of that alters what I wrote. And many people had GG beating Canelo in their first fight.

Comment

What I find so ironic is that the vast majority of Canelo Alvarez' fans on NSB are mostly Floyd Mayweather, Al Haymon and PBC fans. They love Ginger but hate GGG. I wonder why?

Comment

None of that alters what I wrote. And many people had GG beating Canelo in their first fight.
          You said it depends how highly one rates GGG and Jacobs.

There's no question that GGG was seen as best in his division. And that Jacobs was in a very a close fight with him.

Those are just facts. Not a matter of how people choose to rate them.

The same facts don't apply to anyone on Joshua's resume.

Comment

You can Put Crawford, Loma and Usyk Resumes together and it STILL doesn't compare!

Canelo deserves #1 and deserved it coming into this fight!

Comment

I have Lomachenko at 1, Usyk at 2, and Canelo at 3

Comment

Canelo is the best boxer in the world, period. He's followed by Crawford, Usyk, and Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  You said it depends how highly one rates GGG and Jacobs.

There's no question that GGG was seen as best in his division. And that Jacobs was in a very a close fight with him.

Those are just facts. Not a matter of how people choose to rate them.

The same facts don't apply to anyone on Joshua's resume.
                  I'm not going to take this any further.

It's becoming tedious.

Many people believe that GG beat Canelo the first time. Me included. So he's really lucky to have 1 win and a draw over GG. Then his best other win is against Jacobs. Jacobs himself is nothing special.

So he's had 2 close victories and a draw against GG and Jacobs.

To me, that isn't really superior to beating Wlad, Pov, Whyte and Parker etc. Those guys were all classed as top 10 fighters who he clearly beat, most of them emphatically.

After GG and Jacobs, you're then left with joke C-W's against the likes of Khan and Cotto.

For me, he hasn't got an outstanding resume. And although Whyte and Parker aren't great fighters, they were both prime.

Joshua would definitely be in the conversation of a current fighter having the best resume.

He'd been in the top 10 and worthy of a mention.

We'll agree to disagree and move on.

Comment

He's got a very good resume, but that's a big call.

Manny hasn't retired yet, so obviously Manny has a superior resume.

Joshua also has a very good resume.
                    I figured someone would say Manny. Which I do agree with. Manny has the best resume but I don't really count him as active at this point. Joshua on the other hand isn't even close. He may have the best resume at heavyweight now (not saying much), but there are many other fighters with stronger resumes.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Wow you are noob

Canelo is the only fighter with the resume that deserves to be #1 p4p

Those white hype privelaged euro bums have no business near the p4p throne that’s a fact but noobs know no better they eat up what the biased media feeds them
                      and canelo is a ped roid cheater so he doesnt deserve sh-it u punch drunk clown

Comment

Working...
                      X