No debate who can match Canelos resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    No seriously Brazil has many shemales even in MMa
    roidnelo's promoter oscar de la tranny loves to cross dress and shove bpa free utensils up his arse

Comment

• Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
      roidnelo's promoter oscar de la tranny loves to cross dress and shove bpa free utensils up his arse
      Go fuuck yourself

Someone’s ban this POS

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        I have Lomachenko at 1, Usyk at 2, and Canelo at 3
        I’ll solve this for you ok.

Loma and usyk have never beaten any fighters that can compare to Jacobs, ggg, Lara so it’s not that hard to figure out.

Canelo is easily #1 but I think we all know why some put Loma and usyk lol above everyone and it has zero to do with accomplishments.

Canelo is king nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Lucrative..and Lara. Oh no you di’int. Lol. There isnt a soul on earth who wanted to watch Lara’s negative ass again.

Canelo didn’t beat Lara. Lara beat Lara.

He fought GGG a year later...not like 5, 6 years.

GGG’s was always going to be past prime when Canelo got into the ring with him because haterism. People would be singing a way different tune had GGG sparked him and Jacobs but it came by no coincidence that GGG seemed “slower” and “old” when he fought dudes with actual speed and wills.

The agenda is downright ridiculous. GGG while a fine fighter is literally not even the best fighter Canelo has ever shared the ring with so for people to say he’s ducking anyone is always laughable. The guy has been seeking out the best fighters for 5+ years now and is still only 28.

At Spence’s current rate, he’ll never have fought that many good fighters. GGG never did either.

People don’t like Canelo because it’s the fun thing to do but it’s ridiculous because he’s one of the only men in the sport who actually tries to give us what we want. The dude even altered his entire fight style in GGG 2 because people said he fought off the backfoot.

We should be glad the guy doesnt hide behind his promoter. Some of you guys don’t deserve ginger boy or big fights.
          Actually it was 2½ years later.
          He chose to fight Khan and Smith instead.

Comment

• Canelo was schooled by welterweight old version Floyd. Joshua wasn`t schooled by old version Klitschko, for example, Joshua stopped Klitschko.

That`s why canelo doesnt`t impress me in p4p debates.

Old Cotto , GGG and Jacobs are good wins. But also all very close wins.

Cotto is the best Canelo`s win, but that Cotto was beaten by Sadam Ali as well, so there si no reason to be impressed by Canelo`s record.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              GGG was widely seen as the top guy in the division. Jacobs fought him close and beat him in some eyes.

None of Joshua's opponents can boast something similar.
              Joshua stopped Klitschko, who was top hw dog many years.

Are you actually trying to say GGG is bigger name than Klitschko?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                Pacquiao is still active, thus his resume is better than Canelo's....
                Sure. pacquiao has the best resume of all active boxers. No debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  I’ll solve this for you ok.

Loma and usyk have never beaten any fighters that can compare to Jacobs, ggg, Lara so it’s not that hard to figure out.

Canelo is easily #1 but I think we all know why some put Loma and usyk lol above everyone and it has zero to do with accomplishments.

Canelo is king nuff said
                  The only argument you have is GGG ill give you that one. But thats a controvieral win many thought he lost. All polls heavily favored GGG. Jacobs and Lara lol. Rigo>Lara and Gassiev> Lara or jacobs. In fact Rigo was on the p4p list and win over Nonito trumps anything Lara has on his weak resume. Gassiev resume is better than both also.

Comment

• Just look this canelo fan girl grupies how are they hyping Canelo`s split decision fight against Lara.

On the other hand, Usyk really CLEANED his division.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                      Loma beating rigo is the equivalent to Canelo beating Khan.

Thats how deep canelo's resume is
                      Didn’t you pick rigo to beat loma if I recall

Comment

Working...
                      X