Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Arum Is Doing Crawford Dirty; Promotes Lomachenko More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
    Lamont roach jr? You mean the guy who couldnt beat that ****sexual *** trash fighter Orlando Cruz. Don't blame bob for not promoting him
    I don't blame Bob, b/c Roach is promoted by Golden Boy Promotions, and not Top Rank!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      LOL Spence trying to stir up the TR pot...but idk that he's wrong in anything he said.

I still don't f#cking get the Loma push & these random guys with 40 letters in their names that are NEVER gonna be THAT popular in the US. All these cats are talented obviously, but good mfing luck making a foreign guy who's not Latino popular in the US. Bud is the guy you should be pushing the most cuz he's got the most upside if he's pushed correctly.

Not that Bud is doing himself any favors cuz he's not, but all the same TR should use what Bud gives them. Push him as the surly mfer who doesn't wanna talk to the media, but is an amazing talent who only wants to be the #1 guy in every division he's fought in (& so far he's done that in 2 of them).
      They made a small unknown Filipino kid one of the biggest star boxing ever had... Philippines loves boxing but they never had superstars. Why couldnt they make Loma a star? Only problem might be his age. Hes already 30+

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        They made a small unknown Filipino kid one of the biggest star boxing ever had... Philippines loves boxing but they never had superstars. Why couldnt they make Loma a star? Only problem might be his age. Hes already 30+
        100% its possible. I'm not arguing or saying that isn't possible. Its not probable doe or even likely like it would be for Bud if he can get & win the big fights at 147. Who does Lima even fight to get him mainstream? I'll bet against a foreign guy becoming a US star 1,000 times & be right 998 or 999 times.

Just look at history. There have been 3 non-US, non-Latino high level mainstream stars in boxing in US boxing in the last 30ish years probably. Manny, Lennox & GGG.

Bud is CLEARLY the better bet for TR converting a fighter into the bigger mainstream star.

Comment

• He’s right. Did you see the video of him explaining? It’s crawfords ppv yet they brought up Loma like every 5 mins

Comment

• Who are these better fights? Teo Lopez?

Comment

• Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
              Arum promoting Crawford by pushing to get Errol bish azz in the ring once errol sees stars and birds and goes to sleep Crawfords name gets bigger
              How's Arum doing that? By insulting the CEO?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                How's Arum doing that? By insulting the CEO?
                If I want to make you look bad, make you look like you're protecting your guy from my guy, I say it publicly all the time. I get the public on board with it, they start demanding the fight asking you why you are hiding your guy from a real fight.

If you keep making up excuses for the fight not happening, the people will start calling you out, holding you responsible for not making the fight happen. People start boycotting your business until the fight happens.

If I kiss your ass hoping you will come around, you will call me weak behind closed doors and your spokes people will blame me for the fight not happening in public. It's called strategy. Hymen hides from the public, hence he cannot defend himself. The more his fighters and or other spokesmen make up excuses on his behalf, the worse he's going to look.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  If I want to make you look bad, make you look like you're protecting your guy from my guy, I say it publicly all the time. I get the public on board with it, they start demanding the fight asking you why you are hiding your guy from a real fight.

If you keep making up excuses for the fight not happening, the people will start calling you out, holding you responsible for not making the fight happen. People start boycotting your business until the fight happens.

If I kiss your ass hoping you will come around, you will call me weak behind closed doors and your spokes people will blame me for the fight not happening in public. It's called strategy. Hymen hides from the public, hence he cannot defend himself. The more his fighters and or other spokesmen make up excuses on his behalf, the worse he's going to look.
                  Where's the integrity in calling someone a racist and implicitly asking all non-blacks not to do business with him, yet still expecting that same racist to do business with you a few days later?

I understand hyping fights, but Arum sounded jealous and childish.

I want them to do business together so that Gervonta Davis could get a certain fighter from the TR stable.
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-28-2019, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    I reversed your words. Stop crying. Call a spade a spade. I’ve written numerous times here Spence isn’t racist. His baby’s momma is Mexican ffs.
                    I am racist but I love all women, no matter what race they are....

Comment

• That's why Loma **** his pants when they mentioned him to face Crawford at 140 LOL! Crawford his into a hot division with Spence, Pac, Thurman, Danny Garcia, Porter, Brook etc, a lot a PPV here, when Loma well.. and Arum is Arum, he love white boys.. Loma an amazing boxer but the day he will fight a great black American boxer it will be over for him (remember the unbeatable Kovaleva? LOL!) .. and Loma even ducked Mikey Garcia at 130 and also Pacquiao at 135... Loma, his team and his fans don't want him to take risk, he was exposed two time by B-class world champ, imagine against a real great boxer same size or bigger than him, KO or TKO to coming... , all that BS from Loma, his team and his fans make me laugh

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Crawford is 160 lbs fight night. Lomachhenko is 138 lbs fight night. Why would he fight him? Crawford killed himself to make 135. Did you see his weight cutting video?
                      Stupid moron I said when Crawford was at 135, you can read??? Loma only call out smaller big names, too cowards to face bigger great boxers.. Pac is world champ into 8 wigth divisions lol! Floyd into 5 and into Oscar 6 and Loma??? Lol! and if you are a loma fan go FY! tired of those eurozozos morons and cowards! your continent stink! we don't need you period! and keep your sissy soccer thing and your BS TV/movies/music and cultures into your A...

Comment

Working...
                      X