Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Arum Is Doing Crawford Dirty; Promotes Lomachenko More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
    Yeah, Spence showed his true colors...the colors of an envious duck
    You sound dumber than you look

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
      Hahahaha......my thoughts exactly....you know the majority of the black people use the word "hater" so liberally because they are projecting what they are.....the black on black (spence towards Bud) hate is crazy.....I have also noticed some pinoys are now becoming hamonites.
      I swear everytime Spence opens his mouth he makes excuses not to fight Crawford but some people are so stupid and ignored they pretend they don't hear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
        Bottom line Spence will get schooled when he fights Crawford .I don’t remember SRL worrying about Hearns or Ali worried about Frazier or foreman or Norton how their promoters were treating them or that they would punish these opponents by not fighting them because they were with promoters who were mean and insensitive.The time for Crawford/Spence is now and it leaves room for rematches or a trilogy.Fighting the third fourth best Welterweights or a forty year old man that started out as a flyweight is what al wants no risk and safe money.Those guys didn’t have those pu$$y attitudes but also more importantly anything can happen in boxing losing injuries ect and you’ve left millions on the table not including rematches.You can see with mayweather these guys start getting concerned about their legacy when the end is near and Spence will forever kick himself in the ass if he ducks bud.hes only got two maybe three at the most fights before he moves up to54.
        Nice comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          Ok.. like Madison Boxing’s theory is completely far fetched...

Man gtfoh with this nonsense. I dont know what ethnicity you belong to, but this post and the comment relating to it is pathetic. It's laughable when anyone especially whites tries to say a black man is racist. For what? Because he thinks black fighters arent being treated fairly by someone? Maybe he's wrong maybe he's right. How tf does that make him a racist? Just pathetic.

Comment

• Spence is becoming a clown these days.
            Most of the fighters in his own stable haven't tasted PPV fights.
            Crawford has been on two.
            Thurman, Porter, Garcia, Charlo brothers are still acting like stupid teenagers.
            Are they promoted better?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
              Man gtfoh with this nonsense. I dont know what ethnicity you belong to, but this post and the comment relating to it is pathetic. It's laughable when anyone especially blacks tries to say a white man is racist. For what? Because he thinks white fighters arent being treated fairly by someone? Maybe he's wrong maybe he's right. How tf does that make him a racist? Just pathetic.
              I reversed your words. Stop crying. Call a spade a spade. I’ve written numerous times here Spence isn’t racist. His baby’s momma is Mexican ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                I swear everytime Spence opens his mouth he makes excuses not to fight Crawford but some people are so stupid and ignored they pretend they don't hear it.
                Dude shut up lol, Crawford and Spence are cool you idiot. They aren't ducking each other. This is Spence speaking on his friends behalf

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Compare Lamont Roach Jr.'s promotion to Ryan Garcia's promotion. Compare Lamont Roach Jr.'s promotion to Vergil Ortiz. Compare Lamont Roach jr. to Alberto Machado.
                  Lamont roach jr? You mean the guy who couldnt beat that ****sexual *** trash fighter Orlando Cruz. Don't blame bob for not promoting him

Comment

• Why are most notable fighters signing with PBC, the answer to that says it all, Crawford should leave and make more bread.

Comment

• This guy should just talk about boxing. He beats an already badly-beaten Brook and now he's suddenly authority to any boxing subject.

Comment

Working...
                      X