Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn “AJ announcement Sunday , still time if Ortiz wants to accept the offer”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
    I haven’t looked on twitter, not sure if he posted anything?
    I looked, and didn't find anything like this... that's why I asked...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      You actually believe that BS about some promoter? They are trying to deflect this s hit! There is no way Jimenez wasn’t in the knowing. If dade promotions is Haymon then yeah I believe Team Ortiz.
      I have no idea what to believe with team Ortiz. I never liked his manager either.

Do I believe Ortiz wanted to fight? Of course.

No one fighter can be that stupid to turn down such a massive pay day. Even though the typical idiots here said it was lowball. Lol.

Only alternative is that he was cycling that Cuban juice

Comment

No idea why people hate AJ, he is going for someone regarded as a killer for his back up opponent while Wilder fights people who should be fat shamed.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I have no idea what to believe with team Ortiz. I never liked his manager either.

Do I believe Ortiz wanted to fight? Of course.

No one fighter can be that stupid to turn down such a massive pay day. Even though the typical idiots here said it was lowball. Lol.

Only alternative is that he was cycling that Cuban juice
          I definitely believe Ortiz wanted that fight. The only reason that fight wasn't accepted from his side is either : (1) He was on PEDs or (2) Haymon blocked it.

There is NO way Jimenez wasn't prior to what was on offer, he might have informed Haymon and was told to turn it down.

That line about "Am not going to be bullied by Hearn and I never have this sort of issues from Haymon" made me question everyone of them.

If Haymon had nothing to do with it why was he talking about Haymon in his statement?

In regards to these PBC loyalist, just ignore them, I laugh at every single one of their posts, they are so dumb its not even funny. They write whatever suit their PBC narratives....5m lowball offer? lol..Ok ******s

Comment

I definitely believe Ortiz wanted that fight. The only reason that fight wasn't accepted from his side is either : (1) He was on PEDs or (2) Haymon blocked it.

There is NO way Jimenez wasn't prior to what was on offer, he might have informed Haymon and was told to turn it down.

That line about "Am not going to be bullied by Hearn and I never have this sort of issues from Haymon" made me question everyone of them.

If Haymon had nothing to do with it why was he talking about Haymon in his statement?

In regards to these PBC loyalist, just ignore them, I laugh at every single one of their posts, they are so dumb its not even funny. They write whatever suit their PBC narratives....5m lowball offer? lol..Ok ******s
            It’s #2, and Espinoza is a big part of it. Espinoza been a huge spokesperson for Wilder as of late, justifying network loyalty. Espinoza also knows that DAZN is rising fast, so they need to preserve Wilder’s PPV reasoning to Showtime execs etc..

Another reason could be that Hearn could easily have put in the $5-7mill contract that if any adverse findings were to be present, the fight is still a go, non-disclosed, but team Ortiz is penalized 80% of the purse. So why would Team Ortiz even bring that up to the public. It puts Matchroom in the better seat for public opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              It’s #2, and Espinoza is a big part of it. Espinoza been a huge spokesperson for Wilder as of late, justifying network loyalty. Espinoza also knows that DAZN is rising fast, so they need to preserve Wilder’s PPV reasoning to Showtime execs etc..

Another reason could be that Hearn could easily have put in the $5-7mill contract that if any adverse findings were to be present, the fight is still a go, non-disclosed, but team Ortiz is penalized 80% of the purse. So why would Team Ortiz even bring that up to the public. It puts Matchroom in the better seat for public opinion.
              At this point if Ortiz takes this fight and he fails a test i would not be shocked if the fight still goes ahead.

Comment

At this point if Ortiz takes this fight and he fails a test i would not be shocked if the fight still goes ahead.
                Promoters are pros, and VADA cant intervene when two promoters allow what’s at play. It doesn’t mean they’re allowed to juice, but if a nano trace is present, it would as you say, the fight would go on, and the public wouldn’t know about that as it would ruin the integrity for what’s allowed in boxing even after Miller’s case. Contracts overrule everything. As of now, Matchroom is trying to salvage the fight, and tolerance will be welcomed, especially if they can add Ortiz to AJ’s resume.

Comment

Waste of time. Ortiz doesn't want the fight even though he said earlier he would fight AJ for free to beat him and be the champ. Just big talk he won't back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    Promoters are pros, and VADA cant intervene when two promoters allow what’s at play. It doesn’t mean they’re allowed to juice, but if a nano trace is present, it would as you say, the fight would go on, and the public wouldn’t know about that as it would ruin the integrity for what’s allowed in boxing even after Miller’s case. Contracts overrule everything. As of now, Matchroom is trying to salvage the fight, and tolerance will be welcomed, especially if they can add Ortiz to AJ’s resume.
                    Nope.. VADA email the relevant authorities at the comission overseeing the bout aswell.. and they are in control of granting licenses.

Unless it was a minute trace, easily explained in a very short amount of time then they wouldn't be granted a license regardless of a promoters sway

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                      Nope.. VADA email the relevant authorities at the comission overseeing the bout aswell.. and they are in control of granting licenses.

Unless it was a minute trace, easily explained in a very short amount of time then they wouldn't be granted a license regardless of a promoters sway
                      Nope that’s bullshet. A federal judge would ask the VADA CEO about consistency for their policy in boxing. Commissions get the consulting and advice from the Advanced Drug Testing authorities. VADA CEO excused Francisco Vargas for meat contamination with Clenbuterol whom had double of Canelo Alvarez and 45 days away from their bout. The CSAC’s Executive literally told the public, “it was such a small trace and so many days away from the fight...”

The federal judge would ask VADA why who in the hell did they excuse Vargas for the exact same narrative, as well as USADA exonerating Clen cases..

Vargas’ case was worse than Canelo.

I run these streets man. Promoters have the power. Stop bringing up commissions. If VADA told Bennett everything was ok, the Canelo GGG fight wouldn’t have been cancelled. It shows how boxing is corrupt and favoritism is at play. We know the WBC punished Canelo for continuing to not acknowledge the green belt in Mexican sports news. That’s like blasphemous to boxing, and who knows what Sulaiman was thinking when other internal forces in Mexico wanted Canelo punished.

And many of you still think Matchroom had nothing to do with BJs’s finding or that they didn’t know about Miller’s expired license? This is clockwork man. Easy breezy.

Comment

Working...
                      X