Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn “AJ announcement Sunday , still time if Ortiz wants to accept the offer”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Take wilder dick out your mouth and stick to the topic you're obsessed with the guy it's weird bruv
    Those guys are seriously creepy. If you aren't part of the Hearn Reich you are branded a Wilder fan and marched to the gulag. I've seen goofy sports fans in my life but never anything like these guys who spend all day as if they were getting paid to disseminate propaganda. The funniest thing is that they don't even seem to enjoy or understand boxing.

I actually wonder if Hearn is paying idiots to spam.
    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 04-27-2019, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Promoter Jorge Carmenate (Dade) has told Jay Jimenez its a low ball without giving him figures, (hard to imagine though!?) then it seems Jay's jumped the gun, gone on a public rant about the "low ball" then (after hearing how much the offer was!?) has backtracked in his thaboxingvoice interview.
      Even Caicedo Ortiz manager has come out and said Ortiz is in training and "An opportunity like this to make whatever Eddie is offering - $7-8 million – you grab it"

I'm sure Hearn knows all this too now. This still could be the fight on June 1st.
      Last edited by leeroy84; 04-27-2019, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        If that Frankie2Jabs guy isn't getting paid that mfer needs to get a life. That guy is like King Shill up in this forum lately. Mods need to ban a mfer who's legit spamming like that mfer is.

Or B+ trolling persona.

Comment

AJ finna struggle 12 rounds with Burrito Boy in a life-and-death war.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Sounds like its more like $7M, but I'm curious for Eddie to release his emails & all that if he ends up doing that.

The promoter isn't happy with his $2M is the #1 problem.

Sounds like Ortiz WAS happy with $5M after all.

Kinda sounds like that Jay guy was playing both sides (promoter & Ortiz).

Or maybe Ortiz WAS told "oh yea we can get more outta Hearn" to get the promoter & Ortiz a lil more & it backfired & now Ortiz is like f#ck your guys' plan get me that $5M.

Either way at this point it sounds like a question of if the promoter will sign off on it, cuz it sounds like Eddie would prefer that fight, Ortiz wants it, the manager seems to want it now. Only question is where the promoter is at with the ~$7M offer & his $2M cut of it with his wannabe Don King ass.
            Probably the idiot promoter tried to squeeze Hearn thinking Ortiz would be the only alternative, burning his bridges in the meantime.

Completely amateur move.

It's obvious Ortiz wanted the 5 or 7million or whatever it was. Even though he knew there's a high chance he'd take an L, he'd be set for life and that's what he's fighting for.

I'd be livid with my promoter if he messed up like this.

Unfortunately for them, Hearn moved on they're left scrambling for a few hundred thousand again.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Those guys are seriously creepy. If you aren't part of the Hearn Reich you are branded a Wilder fan and marched to the gulag. I've seen goofy sports fans in my life but never anything like these guys who spend all day as if they were getting paid to disseminate propaganda. The funniest thing is that they don't even seem to enjoy or understand boxing.

Hahaha the biggest anti-brit spastic on this forum comes out to light.

What's the matter little boy? too afraid to respond to me directly.

Just another broke crackhead who claimed 5million was a low-ball offer, trying to save face by deflecting with other excuses

dErP iT sEeMs lIkE tHeY DoNt eVen uNderStaND BoXiNG. 5MiLliOn wAs lOw deeRp

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                I did

Now go play somewhere else
                hahaha that's not admitting you were wrong you bum.

"5million isn't far off". you live on another planet.

Comment

Short segment in the middle of this recent interview where Eddie says Ortiz's team is going into hiding starts 0:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HStPJkE-2IA

I reckon the Ruiz Jr fight is already signed :-(

I won't be going to New York for that sorry Ed

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
                    Short segment in the middle of this recent interview where Eddie says Ortiz's team is going into hiding starts 0:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HStPJkE-2IA

I reckon the Ruiz Jr fight is already signed :-(

I won't be going to New York for that sorry Ed
                    He says there he 'expects them to go into hiding' rather than they are in hiding; so basically he thinks that all this is them trying to save face and they still don't actually want the fight.

Still hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                      He says there he 'expects them to go into hiding' rather than they are in hiding; so basically he thinks that all this is them trying to save face and they still don't actually want the fight.

Still hope!
                      I do hope your right, I know Ruiz Jr is game but I think AJ bulldozes him easily in a couple of rounds

Luis Ortiz, although I don't rate as highly as some do on here, is a much better fight, especially with the south paw issues and 5 weeks notice for both fighters.

Also a great benchmark for Wilder. Ortiz would be a bigger draw because of this.

Eddie needs to get on the blower to Jimenez directly.

Comment

Working...
                      X