Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Slams "Greedy, Ungrateful" Golovkin For The Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    WOW! Shots fired! You see the true character of a man when you see how they handle a loss! Remember Kovalev and JDJ? Not a good look!
    Jackson was a RAT.

Comment

• What about that trainer Wolfe?

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
        lololol, how can we forget that one... karma is a bytch...
        lololol, we'll never forget this one either ..

Comment

• Abel Sanchez worried about his money! GGG kept it real: Abel can't teach anything new Golovkin. Why not to look for better coach like Loma Snr.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            lololol, we'll never forget this one either ..

of course not, thats another one, derevyachenko was like "give me my belt" and genady had no issue doing it... karma again...

Comment

• Funk that Abel was the disloyal one who threw his fighter under the bus after the Canelo rematch.

Other people backed up GGG more than his own trainer did. Loeffler never threw GGG under the bus like Sanchez did. Loeffler stood firm every step of the way saying that Golovkin was robbed and that he truly beat Canelo.

Sanchez deserved to get kicked to the curb. Golovkin was probably already planning to switch trainers before the DAZN deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                of course not, thats another one, derevyachenko was like "give me my belt" and genady had no issue doing it... karma again...
                GGG gave his belt to Derevyachenko?

Are you sure about that?
                Last edited by kafkod; 04-24-2019, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  GGG gave his belt to Derevyachenko?

Are you sure about that?
                  he ducked serg and got stripped, either that or he made a business decision, but you ggguys are not cool with business decisions and neither was ggg, so... karma again...
                  Last edited by icha; 04-24-2019, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                    Not a good look for Abel. You ll think Golovkin still owes him some money the way he brought out the dirty laundry. GGG had the right to offer whatever and Abel had the right to refuse. No need to put all the business out there to assasination his character. I bet if he was offering more than before, we wont hear Jack. Business mode is what it is for GGG at the moment, good for him. Abel wasnt teaching him anything new anyway cos even when GGG wanted to box, Abel would rather have him block punches with his head. You learn a lot about someone when things dont go their way, Abel should have stayed classy here.
                    Well said! I think the "love" of money is tearing Abel apart; GGG isn't obligated to feed him for the rest of his life. Maybe Golovkin has heard the ire of Abel talking dirty about one too many other business dealings gone wrong that he didn't consider so bad. G most likely anticipated this response and is most likely "relieved" that its over. Plus as you said, G has already climaxed with that training & style, he's pretty much one-dimensional now at this past prime age.....and as JZ said, "you can't change a playas game in the ninth inning."....Abel sounds desperate, they're not even related.... Maybe I'm missing some moral component here?.....nah, I don't think so....

Comment

• This article is misleading. Abel never mentioned a pay cut. That would be absurd. What most likely happened instead is that he (and rightfully so) was expecting a substantial raise after the signing of a juicy 100 mil contract but got slammed with a few extra crumbs. I think basically it was Golovkin’s way of telling Sanchez to fûçq off.

Comment

Working...
                      X