Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Slams "Greedy, Ungrateful" Golovkin For The Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is not rare to change a trainer in boxing, but only those ex-soviet rats always make a 'big drama show' from that.
    You are a grown man, Gennady. If you do not want him to train you anymore, just tell him about that. Do not act like a c'unt making him look embarrassed rejecting the offer you made.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
      What do you think of this split?
      Sanchez had to go the moment he threw GGG under the bus after the fight for running from a Mexican Style fight also told reporters he didn't think GGG won. Even if you really believe this you can't be that stupid to say that to reporters when GGG is your boss and pays you. Even trainers who know their guy lost go along with whatever excuses or claims the fighter is making after the fight. Sanchez went off script in a moment of honesty and it cost him. I think GGG lowballed him so he would quit rather then fire him hoping to end things clean. Sanchez threw dirt anyway.

Basically GGG took his girl to a public restaurant and told him it's not you it's me. But Sanchez made a scene in public anyway.

Comment

I'm actually happy. This is a good decision for ggg at this point.

Comment

And when again has GGG been hurt, out on his feet or KO’ed? Because he stopped Andre Ward when Kovalev dropped him? C’mon bro. GGG doesn’t need an offensive minded coach, he needs to improve on his defense if he expects to last through his 6 fights...
          Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Virgil Hunter?? So he can stop fights whenever G gets hurt?

Comment

There's no anomaly here... even PAC and Freddie parted ways for some time... Floyd Jr. and Sr. ...

Comment

Well this is the least surprising thing Abel could have done.

Comment

Interesting to see so many of the same fans who used to bash Sanchez now suddenly coming to his defense.

Comment

Abel..

You are incredibly overrated..every fighter should split with you if they want to reach their potential

Comment

that's what he get for saying canelo won.. abel was suppose to ride with G til the wheels fall off right or wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                      Do you think he has another trainer in mind? I think he just got the $100 million deal, and instantly he has all of these people trying to take close to half of it, when it's all said and done. So he is being smart and not squandering all of that when he is the one earning it.
                      I would guess he does. His fight is coming up in June. Training camp should have already started. Maybe he will hire a Russian for the same money. That didn’t work out well for Kovalev who hired McGirt for his last fight and it paid off.

Comment

Working...
                      X