Arum is panicking because Crawford/Khan PPV flopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    I listed the A-side in every fight.

I don't care about Ito, I don't recognize the WBO, and I have no idea who Jamel Herring is. That card doesn't interest me at all. If it interests you, that's awesome. I hope you enjoy it.
    hsjel Herring was one of haymon’s Big signings who ended up firing him. He’s much more exciting than Easter she a card where 5 of 6 fighters are foreign which u hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      All of the top boxing 10 PPV's have involved black fighters. Only 3 have involved Mexican fighters.

So you're telling me Mexicans support black fighters more than Mexican fighters?
      I’m telling u Floyd had to fight non black fighters to sell his biggest ppvs because black fans don’t support black fighters the way Mexican fans do. That’s why floyd had to become the heel.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
        He’s much more exciting than Easter
        Cool. Hope you enjoy his fight.

Comment

you mean almost a million people.
          if 986,000 were watching at the exact minute, and people change the channel back and forth, that means over a million people saw him that night.

Comment

Cool. Hope you enjoy his fight.
            He has a much better story as a veteran as well.

Good to know u won’t be a hypocrite and will be skipping the Efe and Viktor Postol fight since after all Easter is the only American on the A side.

I don’t blame u though. Watching Postol is like watching paint dry. I will feel you in on the two foreign fights u will definitely be missing.

Comment

hsjel Herring was one of haymon’s Big signings who ended up firing him. He’s much more exciting than Easter she a card where 5 of 6 fighters are foreign which u hate.
              Herring is much more exciting than Easter? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you kidding me? Why do you do this to yourself? Why do you always have to go to the extreme? Herring was getting boo'd his last fight or the one prior that went the full distance in a 10 rounder and the social media comments were not kind to him.

Herring was one of the big signings? Was he? Dude wasn't no top amateur and was like 26 years old when he turned pro. He then wasn't impressive at all when he was showcased and got hammered in his first true step up. Easter Jr is flawed himself, but in a lot more exciting fights due to his style and how he doesn't use his height advantage.

Comment

if 986,000 were watching at the exact minute, and people change the channel back and forth, that means over a million people saw him that night.
                Wow ok so you are saying 4 million people watches Crawford KO Benavidez since people are changing the channel back and forth lmao. Nice.

How come that is the only fs1 card to come close to that number and if you take that fight out the rest of fs1 cards average under 300k viewers? Why is so Haymon making so many fights Americans just don’t care about?

Comment

I’m telling u Floyd had to fight non black fighters to sell his biggest ppvs because black fans don’t support black fighters the way Mexican fans do. That’s why floyd had to become the heel.
                  What a ****** ****en answer lmao. Floyd has sold against every damn race you can think of. Black, Mexican, Filipino, Puerto Rican, Argentinian, and 2 UK fighters, lmao. **** are you even talking about!!!???

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Herring is much more exciting than Easter? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you kidding me? Why do you do this to yourself? Why do you always have to go to the extreme? Herring was getting boo'd his last fight or the one prior that went the full distance in a 10 rounder and the social media comments were not kind to him.

Herring was one of the big signings? Was he? Dude wasn't no top amateur and was like 26 years old when he turned pro. He then wasn't impressive at all when he was showcased and got hammered in his first true step up. Easter Jr is flawed himself, but in a lot more exciting fights due to his style and how he doesn't use his height advantage.
                    Herring was a US Olympian. Easter wasn’t. Nice try though. Easter vs Mikey wasn’t exciting lol. One sided yes. Exciting no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      What a ****** ****en answer lmao. Floyd has sold against every damn race you can think of. Black, Mexican, Filipino, Puerto Rican, Argentinian, and 2 UK fighters, lmao. **** are you even talking about!!!???
                      Lmaooo name what yo fighters he did over 1 mil buys with. Which Argentines dude he do over 1 mil buys with?

Face the facts the only time he did over a million with a black fighter was vs Mosley who had already gotten fame and ya Mexicans respect after 4 fights Oscar and Fernando Vargas plus his best down of Margarito. U need some common sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X