Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants To Try Out 164 Pounds, Rolls 'To Be Comfortable'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo ruined this fraud lol . From the supposedly most feared to a fraud . now you’re going to do catch weight hypocrite .

Comment

3G may retire with too many misses. He’s hall of fame but no ATG. He’s neither Mavelous nor Executioner/Alien at the moment. Last 6 fights and he’s wasting one on this guy?

Comment

I can see him moving to 168 after this fight. But idk how anyone thinks this is similar to Canelo demanding MW title fights at 155. From the looks of things GGG is looking to test out 168 and is taking this fight before he makes the jump.
        Last edited by Dreamking; 04-23-2019, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bs_king View Post
          3G may retire with too many misses. He’s hall of fame but no ATG. He’s neither Mavelous nor Executioner/Alien at the moment. Last 6 fights and he’s wasting one on this guy?
          Nailed it. Problem is in "internet chat room argument days" of today you are either ATG or a bum. And if you do not fight for the tribe I am a fan of then I will search for ways to make you be the latter.

Kudos to you though for posting this. In a sea of tribalistic fandom and hypocritical insults I appreciate your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
            Canelo ruined this fraud lol . From the supposedly most feared to a fraud . now you’re going to do catch weight hypocrite .
            Yet only one of them had “a meat problem”. Hm...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              lets not forget ggg and his fans criticized canelo when he was fighting 154 punders one pound above the limit with no titles on the line, nothing wrong as you said, but the problem is the hipocresy...
              wasnt ggg asking ward to fight at 164 ?
              i have yet to see ggg challenge him self vs someone from a higher class, even at cw, just not in his DNA lol... callum or benavidez are just fantasy fights for ggg, lets be realistic...
              Uhm, no. Canelo was criticized for fighting Cotto/Khan for the WBC MW title at 155, and then insisting that Golovkin goes to 155 for a unification fight. Nobody said anything about him fighting Lara or Kirkland at 155 for no belts.

You're seeing the word "catchweight" and latching onto it as if your life depends on it. I hate catchweights, and am not a fan of this fight at all, but please stop pretending that this is the same as what Caneo was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Uhm, no. Canelo was criticized for fighting Cotto/Khan for the WBC MW title at 155, and then insisting that Golovkin goes to 155 for a unification fight. Nobody said anything about him fighting Lara or Kirkland at 155 for no belts.

You're seeing the word "catchweight" and latching onto it as if your life depends on it. I hate catchweights, and am not a fan of this fight at all, but please stop pretending that this is the same as what Caneo was doing.
                155 for cotto and khan ?? really ?? those were made to favor canelos opposition if anything,
                and yes there was a lot of criticism towards canelo for his fights vs lara, angulo and kirkland at 155... ggg fans saying canelo made a new weight class to avoid ggg, bla, bla... there are threads if you want to go back... i dont have the time until tomorrow but i bet they are easy to find...

Comment

Ward would have MURDERED this BBBum ASS bitch

"RESPECT BOXING THO"

Comment

Catchweights now, smh I dunno kind of lost my love for this dude, not interested at all in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      Fans need to learn to be consistent with their stances. This fight is a bulls-** cherry pick and the catch weight is ridiculous. Just like when canelo fought Chavez Jr at 163.5 it was a b**** move. Nobody wants to see cherry picks and enough of the catch weight bs. Either move up a division or don't.

like when Mr " anyone from 154-168 " pulled the same stunt with Ward?

#consistancyisallweask

Comment

Working...
                      X