Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants To Try Out 164 Pounds, Rolls 'To Be Comfortable'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    GGG is such a fraud and liar it's not even funny. Just like belts are what matters for years when he needs a excuse to duck better fights. Now all the best fighters have the belts and now belts don't matter to duck title holders. SMH
    Can’t wait to see GGG fight again. The modern day legend and #2 P4P

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Not really. He's not demanding other champions at catchweight, with a title on the line to boot. Golovkin is exploring moving up. Ward did the same exact thing when he fought Paul Smith at 172, before he moved up to 175.

Hell, Canelo made Chavez Jr boil down to 164 for their fight.
      chavez went down 3 pounds from his previous weighin, canelo went up more than 10 lbs for that fight, they both gave up something... if you want to explore going up in weight then fight a guy that belongs in that weight...

Comment

Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
        GGG: this is boxing, I respect sport. No catchweight

Also ggg: this weight is no big deal. I don’t care about my fans. Dey are idiots. They believe everything I say. Belts? What belts? I unify 164 lbs. big drama show. I fight Canadian style no more mexican style. Mexican style almost get me killed against Canelo. Canelo hit me so hard I forget English. I only do interviews in Russian or Kazakh from now on.
        Muhahahahhahaha thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          canelo wasnt running around whinning how catchweights are disrespectfull for boxing, no sir, that was ggg...
          everything he once said has come back to bite him in the ass...
          Canelo fans so concerned, haha. You did not mind paper champ Fielding. On top of that Canelo will fight Genady's left overs. How about giving rolls a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
            Canelo fans so concerned, haha. You did not mind paper champ Fielding. On top of that Canelo will fight Genady's left overs. How about giving rolls a chance?
            leftovers? lol Many feel Jacobs already beat GGG and GGG was too puzzy to give him a rematch. Canelo is fighting him because GGG ran from the rematch. And Fielding looks like Muhammad Ali compared to bum Rolls. Fielding at least had a belt was top 10 ranked and Canelo moved up to 168 to fight him. GGG fighting bum Rolls who is barely top 100 ranked and dragging him up to 164 and lied about him doing it to help Rolls. But I thought catchweights are disrespect to boxing?

You can't scream you fighting my leftovers when people don't even think you beat that guy and you ran from the rematch. lol

And Fielding was a paper champ yet he held the very same version of the WBA belt that GGG fans refer to create a bogus world title defense streak. The irony you calling Fielding a paper champ then GGG was a paper champ for 4 years and about 10 of his defenses were a lie. GGG fans so stupid they don't realize by bashing Fielding they disrespecting GGG's WBA Regular belt defenses that were retroactively added to a bogus defense streak.
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-23-2019, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              chavez went down 3 pounds from his previous weighin, canelo went up more than 10 lbs for that fight, they both gave up something... if you want to explore going up in weight then fight a guy that belongs in that weight...
              Again, this is no different than Ward fighting Paul Smith at 172. Both fighters go up in weight, no advantage to either one.

Canelo forcing guys to squeeze into a smaller weight is gaining an advantage.

Stop trying to equate the two. An equivalent here would be Golovkin asking Callum or Benavidez to put their belts on the line at 164.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                leftovers? lol Many feel Jacobs already beat GGG and GGG was too puzzy to give him a rematch. Canelo is fighting him because GGG ran from the rematch. And Fielding looks like Muhammad Ali compared to bum Rolls. Fielding at least had a belt was top 10 ranked and Canelo moved up to 168 to fight him. GGG fighting bum Rolls who is barely top 100 ranked and dragging him up to 164 and lied about him doing it to help Rolls. But I thought catchweights are disrespect to boxing?

You can't scream you fighting my leftovers when people don't even think you beat that guy and you ran from the rematch. lol

And Fielding was a paper champ yet he held the very same version of the WBA belt that GGG fans refer to create a bogus world title defense streak. The irony you calling Fielding a paper champ then GGG was a paper champ for 4 years and about 10 of his defenses were a lie. GGG fans so stupid they don't realize by bashing Fielding they disrespecting GGG's WBA Regular belt defenses that were retroactively added to a bogus defense streak.
                Rolls is much better than Rocky Folding wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
                  Canelo did 164 with Chavez, ggg testing his stamina and power for a fight at 168
                  The difference is canelo didn't spend years lying to his fans saying catchweights are a disrespect to boxing. And he's not even fighting a larger man he's dragging a smaller man already up 4 more lbs gaining a bigger size advantage. Canelo moved up 10 phuking lbs to fight Chavez both guys moved in weight so you could have 2 fighters from different weights meet. GGG is a flaming hypocrite mr I am a small middlweight and catchweights are bad for the sport. It's hilarious seeing the same fools who defended GGG's stances over the years now look foolish trying to defend GGG doing a full 180 on all of them. Just like Mexican Style? After he ran from Mexican Style and got his face broken Mexican Style don't matter no more. It's all about the belts now he is ducking all the belt holders and being stripped of belts to fight bums like Vanes. Now belts don't matter?

Everything this fool said and stood for just 2 years ago has been exposed or literally beaten out of him. It was all about Mexican Style until Canelo brought Mexican Style to his front door. Now you can't even get him to eat Mexican Style tacos after what Canelo did to him. lol
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-23-2019, 01:28 PM.

Comment

GGG finally living up to his boast of fighting anyone from 154 to 168.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                      Rolls is much better than Rocky Folding wait and see.
                      So if GGG fights them they are just automatically better even though there is NOTHING to state otherwise? Tell us all what exactly makes Rolls better then Fielding?? I'll wait. I bet you have never even seen him fight lol

Even the biggest die hard GGG fans disagree with you.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=812253

Comment

Working...
                      X