Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants To Try Out 164 Pounds, Rolls 'To Be Comfortable'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Uhm, no. Canelo was criticized for fighting Cotto/Khan for the WBC MW title at 155, and then insisting that Golovkin goes to 155 for a unification fight. Nobody said anything about him fighting Lara or Kirkland at 155 for no belts.

You're seeing the word "catchweight" and latching onto it as if your life depends on it. I hate catchweights, and am not a fan of this fight at all, but please stop pretending that this is the same as what Caneo was doing.

Cotto weighed 153 and Khan was a welter

should Canelo have done them a " favor ", and fought them at 160..... like the "favor" that Golovkin is doing for Rolls?

when Pac was pulling the JWW's up to 144, and pulling the welters down to 144..... what were you saying then?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      like when Mr " anyone from 154-168 " pulled the same stunt with Ward?

#consistancyisallweask
      So says my inconsistent. Yep, ggg avoided ward... Just like canelo avoided ggg for about 2 yrs.

Comment

GGG soooo full of ****... Its borderline disrespectful at this point lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          So says my inconsistent. Yep, ggg avoided ward... Just like canelo avoided ggg for about 2 yrs.

Bullshltkin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted

want proof..... ?

a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Mr "anyone from 154-168" threw up his hands in frustration, and stated that he was willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

..... this is the guy who is about to fight Steve Rolls at 164

Bullshltkin lied to his dummy fans, and now they are lying to us

Comment

Bullshltkin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted

want proof..... ?

a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Mr "anyone from 154-168" threw up his hands in frustration, and stated that he was willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

..... this is the guy who is about to fight Steve Rolls at 164

Bullshltkin lied to his dummy fans, and now they are lying to us
            and there you go being inconsistent again. Criticize one for a duck but hopelessly defend the other. Pathetic fan boy.

Comment

and there you go being inconsistent again. Criticize one for a duck but hopelessly defend the other. Pathetic fan boy.

dummy.....

FACT: Bullshltkin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted

FACT: Canelo fought Bullshltkin in his first real fights at 160

FACT: if Canelo had not stepped up, Chickenkin would have also missed out on that fight..... just like he "missed" all the others

Comment

dummy.....

FACT: Bullshltkin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted

FACT: Canelo fought Bullshltkin in his first real fights at 160

FACT: if Canelo had not stepped up, Chickenkin would have also missed out on that fight..... just like he "missed" all the others
                Fact - canelo dropped his belt rather than fight ggg and threw a titty fit that the wbc enforced their first mandatory on him ever.
                Fact - canelo took 3 straight fights vs 3 scrubs for less money than he would've made vs ggg.
                Fact- canelo had been fighting in the mw division since 2014 and had even fought at 163.5 before finally growing balls.... Once ggg turned 35 and after brook and jacobs stepped up first to show him how real fighters do it.
                Fact- you're an old head who shamelessly defends a ped cheat and ducker.

Comment

The guy is so deluded he thinks Fielding is a world class fighter..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    The guy is so deluded he thinks Fielding is a world class fighter..
                    seriously, fielding was a paper champion and a c- fighter at best. Yet that guy claimed he was chasing greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
                      GGG: this is boxing, I respect sport. No catchweight

Also ggg: this weight is no big deal. I don’t care about my fans. Dey are idiots. They believe everything I say. Belts? What belts? I unify 164 lbs. big drama show. I fight Canadian style no more mexican style. Mexican style almost get me killed against Canelo. Canelo hit me so hard I forget English. I only do interviews in Russian or Kazakh from now on.
                      “Mexican style almost get me killed against canelo” aaaaa thanks for the laugh

Comment

Working...
                      X