Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz has until Tuesday to accept the offer to fight Joshua- still has not accepted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The boogeyman has become a chicken.
    What a joke.

Comment

Maybe Ortiz is just holding out as long as possible before agreeing to make the 'I only had x number of weeks to train' excuse stronger.

Comment

Is Ortiz ducking? Man is a joke.

Comment

No, now it's pay back time. Remember Joshua's and Eddie Hearn's mistreatment of Deontay Wilder last year? Now Ortiz, Fury, Whyte and the PBC is freezing Joshua out. They have alienated everyone against them.

So now none of the top fighters are going to fight him soon. He might as well pack his bags and take his ass back home to the UK. and continue fighting his Euro bums. I don't know why he decided to come here in the first place. Deontay Wilder didn't send for him

Comment

It’s not fair to Ortiz because he needs more camp time but it would be a huge regret if he passed on the opportunity and never got another shot

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              Sorry I have a creed that I can't take a man who talks to me from his car seriously.
              That seems pretty close minded. There's also a video where he looks to be inside a toll booth or something if that helps change your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                You guys just don't get it do you? He said that he was ready to go but it was up to his management to give him the go ahead. The one thing he won't do even though he is a free agent; Is to step around Al Haymon and sign a deal to fight AJ on a rival platform.

Al would need his bosses at both CBS and Fox to grant him the permission to allow Luis Ortiz to fight on another network because the PBC is currently, exclusively and contractually obligated to both networks.
                Sounds like he is not his own boss. If Ortiz doesn't accept this fight I don't want to hear the word boogeyman ever mentioned around his name again unless you're talking about AJ being the boogeyman and Ortiz being afraid to lose his image vs him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Jeff Powell is a racist. He even says racist stuff about other white guys.
                  That source you posted with the dude in the car is a Fanboy. Not reliable

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    No, now it's pay back time. Remember Joshua's and Eddie Hearn's mistreatment of Deontay Wilder last year? Now Ortiz, Fury, Whyte and the PBC is freezing Joshua out. They have alienated everyone against them.

So now none of the top fighters are going to fight him soon. He might as well pack his bags and take his ass back home to the UK. and continue fighting his Euro bums. I don't know why he decided to come here in the first place. Deontay Wilder didn't send for him
                    Yeah, ok kid. Like the dunce cap wearing pbc hw's are any better? None of the top fighters wanting to fight Aj speaks VOLUMES that they're bit.ches. not sure how u cant comprehend that. If u cant see that the tranny-lovin haymon is holding his hw's hostage cause aj stands a good chance at beating them all then I have an as.scap u can wear too.

Comment

Ortiz will accept if and when he's sure he won't get embarrassed and ruined like Miller did.

Comment

Working...
                      X