No announcement yet.

Lopez: The Belt Requirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    cause lomachenko cut from that same cloth ggg is, only wannabe-warriors on paper!
    You have two excellent champions who give a 100% effort every fight confused with Mikey who talked a good fight and then just fought to survive and not try to win against Spence. Loma wants to fight Mikey not 12 fight rookie Lopez but Mikey doesn't want to fight Loma and that's obvious. Mikey is a fake warrior and he won't fight Lopez either.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post

ALSO:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=693212

What happened, brah? Lomachenko beat Walters and he's still a bum in your eyes?
      you do realize that was before the year layoff right and I said he on the verge of breaking the top 10 not in the top 10, so if we are going by my opinion, Lomachenko fought a fighter coming off a 1 year lay off who isnt even in the top 10 lmfao. *SLOW CLAP* AMAZING

Comment

it's not just about belts.

How about him and tank fight, and the winner gets loma?

Comment

Uh.. probably because Lopez has never even fought a 12 rounder?

You kids are ridiculous, a promising fighter gets a KO against a nobody and all of a sudden you latch onto as the next great hope to beat someone you dislike. If by some stroke of idiocy Arum puts Lopez in with Loma, Teofimo gets embarrassed and ruins his career, while you fools move on to find the next bogeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Why Commey? Isn't Lopez ranked for one of Lomachenko's garbage belts?

I think Commey's a good fighter. Magdaleno and Tatli are barely passable.

By the way, I thought you guys loved The Ring belt. Now it's garbage?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              I think Commey's a good fighter. Magdaleno and Tatli are barely passable.

By the way, I thought you guys loved The Ring belt. Now it's garbage?
              Ring? I don't acknowledge any of that BS.

Why should he get a belt for Lomachenko but not Commey? That was the question.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post

You kids are ridiculous, a promising fighter gets a KO against a nobody and all of a sudden you latch onto as the next great hope to beat someone you dislike. If by some stroke of idiocy Arum puts Lopez in with Loma, Teofimo gets embarrassed and ruins his career, while you fools move on to find the next bogeyman.
                That's not the question, kiddo. The question is: Why does he need to get a belt to fight Lomachenko but not Commey?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Ring? I don't acknowledge any of that BS.

Why should he get a belt for Lomachenko but not Commey? That was the question.

You don't acknowledge belts. I can respect that. You must acknowledge beating top-level fighters. Loma has beaten GRJ, Walters, and Rigo. That's top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post

Almost all Lomachenko's competition consists of nobodies. What's the difference? Did you see the hopeless nobody that Lomachenko had just fought? Stop putting this amateur on a pedestal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      You don't acknowledge belts. I can respect that. You must acknowledge beating top-level fighters. Loma has beaten GRJ, Walters, and Rigo. That's top notch.
                      I acknowledge Russell only, but he hasn't gone on to do anything. Russell himself is a C fighter now. What's Russell's best win, by the way?

Comment

Working...
                      X