No announcement yet.

Lopez: The Belt Requirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
    Let him live in his own world. Tank p4p best because, he'll prove it. one day, some day..just not to us and not in this life.

sometimes he posts alright stuff, sometimes you clearly see his BS hating attitude. so far Vasiliy ****s on them all, period. but hey, some day..we'll find out.

p.s. im so scurred of Vasiliy facing Davis, Teo and and Mikey, yeah. really folks, thanks to arum for protecting our only european hope. aint even funny

Comment

The fight will happen as long as the hype continues. If he f**ks up Tatli, I hope Commey is next.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Commey is a can himself and Lopez would run him over. We can bet if it happens. Commey is Shafikov and Easter's leftovers. Did you know?
        Yes, I saw those fights. I very much doubt you did. Commey who was still developing probably deserved to win both (especially the Easter one).

I’ll bet if Lopez-Commey happens. I’ll bet money or loser leaves town or whatever for Loma-Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
          Let him live in his own world. Tank p4p best because, he'll prove it. one day, some day..just not to us and not in this life.

sometimes he posts alright stuff, sometimes you clearly see his BS hating attitude. so far Vasiliy ****s on them all, period. but hey, some day..we'll find out.

p.s. im so scurred of Vasiliy facing Davis, Teo and and Mikey, yeah. really folks, thanks to arum for protecting our only european hope. aint even funny
          Are you gonna answer the thread question? Otherwise, don't post any diversionary crap here. You are warned, or you'll be blocked. This thread will not be derailed.

Anyone who is not answering the hypocrisy question better not post.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Yes, I saw those fights. I very much doubt you did. Commey who was still developing probably deserved to win both (especially the Easter one).

I’ll bet if Lopez-Commey happens. I’ll bet money or loser leaves town or whatever for Loma-Lopez.
            Maybe I knew Commey before you. Why revise history? He has 2 losses on his record to those C guys. Can't spin things any way you like. I thought he lost both.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              The fight will happen as long as the hype continues. If he f**ks up Tatli, I hope Commey is next.
              Why Commey? Isn't Lopez ranked for one of Lomachenko's garbage belts?

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                They'll make him mandatory to comney and build a unification fight with lomo.
                So you agree that Lomachenko's fanboys are full of it for asking Lopez to fight Commey and get a belt?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Why? He wants to fight Lomachenko directly. Why ask him to fight Commey? Does Commey work for Lomachenko and his fans? Can you tell me the logic?
                  Why should Teofimo be given a shortcut? EARN IT! We want everybody else to earn it...right now Jermall Charlo is WBC Interim and people still want him to earn his shot at Canelo and he is currently playing the waiting game.

Lopez is a gifted young fighter I think he is special but the fight would be even bigger if he was to beats Commey or was to continue to work his way up the ranks and get into that Mandatory spot after being tested vs better competition

Long time boxing fans so I seen Fernando Vargas jump in with Tito Trinidad too soon as well as Michael Grant jump in with Lennox Lewis too soon and they all was as confident as Teofimo is right now. Arum is a genius promoter, he will talk some sense into the kid and get him to slow down and not just throw him in too soon
                  Last edited by sicko; 04-17-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Amazing. Is Commey the bodyguard?

A few Lomachenko fans have told me that I wanted the Lopez fight because I wanted Lomachenko softened for Davis! I can smell fear there. Is that why they want Commey to fight him first?

I always wanted Davis-Lomachenko first, since 2017, when he crushed that can Pedraza.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Why should Teofimo be given a shortcut? EARN IT! We want everybody else to earn it...right now Jermall Charlo is WBC Interim and people still want him to earn his shot at Canelo and he is currently playing the waiting game.

Lopez is a gifted young fighter I think he is special but the fight would be even bigger if he was to beats Commey or was to continue to work his way up the ranks and get into that Mandatory spot after being tested vs better competition

Long time boxing fans so I seen Fernando Vargas jump in with Tito Trinidad too soon as well as Michael Grant jump in with Lennox Lewis too soon and they all was as confident as Teofimo is right now. Arum is a genius promoter, he will talk some sense into the kid and get him to slow down and not just throw him in too soon
                      I only read your first sentence. That's not the question of the thread, Sicko.

This thread has a pointed question. If you don't wanna answer it, fine, then no need to post. I don't wanna excuses or anything unrelated to the question.

Comment

Working...
                      X