No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin vs. Steve Rolls Finalized For June 8, MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    honestly, why would ggg give a damn about a belt at this point of his career? the goal is obviously to get that canelo pay day. you know damn well if he were to lose a fight in the meantime, the canelo fight would be off the table. lol @ the fake outrage.
    You would defend Punk G..LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      You’re talking about some **** from 5 years ago like everything is the same now. The guy’s career is almost over...wtf does he need belts for lol. Is it a big surprise that he wants to cash out before retiring?
      Then he should retire already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Smart move by Golovkin. He took a bad beating in his last fight. He's way too old to have another brutal fight back to back.
        More like a scared move than "smart." LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by cally93 View Post
          Lol we classing regular belts as world champions now...do you know the one of the legit World champions of 168, Callum Smith blasted fielding out in one round like three years ago, its not impressive.

Fielding is a bum, there's no two ways about it, it was far from a knock on Canelo, I was merely stating that for the first fight of their deals, DAZN obviously allow them easy touches, as I mentioned if the 3rd fight doesn't happen and Golovkin opts for an easy touch again, fans will have every right to criticise him.

I'll be shocked personally if DAZN allow him constant easy touches considering the money they're giving him.
          So I take it you're not one of those Golovkin fans who believes he tied Hopkins' record...

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
            So I take it you're not one of those Golovkin fans who believes he tied Hopkins' record...
            Lol no, the IBO and WBA regular belts don't count bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              This would have been a smart comment to make after the Dominic Wade or Willie Monroe fight. Well, he didn't struggle to "win" vs Lemieux after, but he struggled to perform as the power puncher he was before ever since those fights, and inched back towards the pack until finally the pack somewhat caught up to him. And then eventually he did "lose" (officially) so you should know what I mean.

But for you to say it now just sounds ridiculous.
              Everything you say is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
                Tell us when Canelo-GGG 3 is scheduled. No fight from here to then matters.
                That fight doesn't matter either. Nelo beat that dude twice already, tell Punk G to MAN UP & fight Jermall or Boo Boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  He beat Jacobs and twice Canelo. Even if you think he didn’t, the fact that in 24 rounds with Canelo, the biased paid off judges only gave Canelo one single point over GGG, means a lot. So what exactly do you have against GGG?
                  You WISH he beat Jacobs & Nelo twice cuz its the opposite..now we have the two that beat Punk G fighting each other on May 4th.

Comment

• You boxing fans are ****in idiots!!! GGG is only taking this fight to get back to Can*****o so he can get his stolen belts back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                      at least we know this is simply to set up a fight with Clenelo in Sep, but Charlo, don't know what that's setting up lol

but yea, boxing is very great!!!
                      You don't know that he's setting up Nelo/Punk G 3 cuz Nelo told Punk G to get a belt then he would fight him again. Tell Punk G to MAN UP & fight Jermall.

Comment

Working...
                      X