• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another barn burner from deadzone.....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I can understand the rationale for not fighting top-10 (although he could have), but fighting top 90 or something - that's just wrong of GGG. Fury got a pass (not that he should have, IMO, but whatever) because he was a behemoth on blow and didn't fight for almost 3 years, but GGG fought in September. I'm a big GGG fan, but that's not the fight I'd expect.. Disappointing.

Comment

I thought he was fighting the referee Steve Willis when I first saw the title!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                So Charlo gets the winner of the Contender and GGG picks the winner of the Pretender..

Boxing is great isn't it!!!
                at least we know this is simply to set up a fight with Clenelo in Sep, but Charlo, don't know what that's setting up lol

but yea, boxing is very great!!!

Comment

Anybody wondering why the fight while not until June is being sectioned 165. Rolls just fought at 160 in December.

Comment

First we have the Canelo Fielding farce then this and they expect us to say, Wow sign me up..

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                      I can understand the rationale for not fighting top-10 (although he could have), but fighting top 90 or something - that's just wrong of GGG. Fury got a pass (not that he should have, IMO, but whatever) because he was a behemoth on blow and didn't fight for almost 3 years, but GGG fought in September. I'm a big GGG fan, but that's not the fight I'd expect.. Disappointing.
                      Where does Boxrec have him? I know GGG and Loma fans take Boxrec as a gospel.

Comment

Working...
                      X