No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin vs. Steve Rolls Finalized For June 8, MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
    Damn, he is undefeated and younger. Golovkin doesnt need to fight hungry fighters like these before a big fight but he still does which I respect. Amazing news, will order Dazn that month only.
    LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
      Not deflecting. I pointed out 14 good KO wins and you want to try and hate on all those because you're a clown. Some people would give credit where it is due but you be you.

And I point out your grade school grammar and spelling errors because you have the audacity to try and argue from a position of intellectual superiority on here and talk down to people and calm them dumb, yet in multiple posts on here you show yourself incapable of getting basic grammar and spelling correct.

But you're AN hero man! You're A amazing guy!
      LOL LOL LOL Mr. All knowledgeable accusing other of talking down to others and all he does is try and talk down to others, and show off how much of an intellectual you are, by pointing out everybody's mistakes, calling names, etc. etc. The hypocrisy of this cretin is beyond appalled. Mr. Grammar patrol (when losing an argument) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
        Good fight to keep busy until he faces a real threat
        I call that BS, Why does Canelo have to face threat after threat while Charlo, Andrade, Billy Juice Sounders and Golovkin are facing bums, fight after fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Golovkin has been selecting no-hopers in favor of a challenge his entire career

also, if the excuse that you just used is true, then what does this mean.....

Golovkin Wants The Best at 160 - With Or Without The Belts
          https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...-belts--136997

just more gggarbage ?
          I mean can you really fault the guy for wanting to fight the best guy in the division? like a 37 yr old established name, most likely on the verge of another big $$$ event that all involved want to cash in on again, is going to start gunning for the young risky, low reward opponents. I know you can't stand the guy, but use your head lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            I mean can you really fault the guy for wanting to fight the best guy in the division? like a 37 yr old established name, most likely on the verge of another big $$$ event that all involved want to cash in on again, is going to start gunning for the young risky, low reward opponents. I know you can't stand the guy, but use your head lol.

Golovkin has tip-toed through the tulips his entire career

his shltty opponent-selection has been widely criticized for YEARS

from media and fans alike

only the die-hard g-strings, with extremely low standards, accepted his lies/rubbish..... and are still doing so

when Golovkin blows out this, not-a-bum, in 1 round.....

how will that " outing " prepare him for Canelo..... ?

how did all of the " not-a-bum's ", that Golovkin has feasted on for the entire duration of his career..... prepare him for Jacobs/Canelo?

the very thing that you are defending..... Golovkin's shltty opponent selection..... is the very reason why he has an average resume and no career-defining wins

his fans have ensured that the standards/expectations for Golovkin are extremely low..... which is why he will not be remembered by historians

in 20 years time, fans will remember Broner more than they will remember Golovkin

#average
            #underachiever

Comment

Golovkin has tip-toed through the tulips his entire career

his shltty opponent-selection has been widely criticized for YEARS

from media and fans alike

only the die-hard g-strings, with extremely low standards, accepted his lies/rubbish..... and are still doing so

when Golovkin blows out this, not-a-bum, in 1 round.....

how will that " outing " prepare him for Canelo..... ?

how did all of the " not-a-bum's ", that Golovkin has feasted on for the entire duration of his career..... prepare him for Jacobs/Canelo?

the very thing that you are defending..... Golovkin's shltty opponent selection..... is the very reason why he has an average resume and no career-defining wins

his fans have ensured that the standards/expectations for Golovkin are extremely low..... which is why he will not be remembered by historians

in 20 years time, fans will remember Broner more than they will remember Golovkin

#average
              #underachiever
              well he's fought the 2 best guys in his divison, which is more than we can say for a lot of other highly rated fighters. I'm not "defending" this opponent...I'm asking why anyone is surprised by this type of opponent when ggg vs canelo 3 is likely next. also, I don't give a damn how golovkin is remembered in 20 yrs, but I bet you'll still be vigorously hating on him from inside your assisted living facility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                well he's fought the 2 best guys in his divison, which is more than we can say for a lot of other highly rated fighters. I'm not "defending" this opponent...I'm asking why anyone is surprised by this type of opponent when ggg vs canelo 3 is likely next. also, I don't give a damn how golovkin is remembered in 20 yrs, but I bet you'll still be vigorously hating on him from inside your assisted living facility.

we are not surprised

we just don't accept it

unlike you golov-bum lickers

GTFOH you excuse-making muppet, Hypekin has been doing this for YEARS

he has been widely criticized for his shltty opponent selection for YEEEAAAARRRRRSSSSSS..... what don't you get?

this is just the latest example

btw fanboy..... many of the media have also been critical of Golovkin's shltty opponent selection, especially this latest opponent

#anyonefrom154-168doe
                #mexicanwarriordoe
                #bigdramashowdoe
                #underachieverdoe

Comment

• Old Oxford Dictionary:

golov-fan noun (1)
                  golov-fan ~
                  Definition of golov-fan (Entry 1 of 3)
                  1 : accepter of mediocrity
                  Definition of golov-fan (Entry 2 of 3)
                  2 : ignorer of lies
                  3 : polisher of rubbish

Comment

• Old Oxford Dictionary:

golov-fan noun (1)
                    golov-fan ~
                    Definition of golov-fan (Entry 1 of 3)
                    1 : accepter of mediocrity
                    2 : ignorer of lies
                    3 : polisher of rubbish

pretty sure I deserve heaps of greenK for that post

Comment

we are not surprised

we just don't accept it

unlike you golov-bum lickers

GTFOH you excuse-making muppet, Hypekin has been doing this for YEARS

he has been widely criticized for his shltty opponent selection for YEEEAAAARRRRRSSSSSS..... what don't you get?

this is just the latest example

btw fanboy..... many of the media have also been critical of Golovkin's shltty opponent selection, especially this latest opponent

#anyonefrom154-168doe
                      #mexicanwarriordoe
                      #bigdramashowdoe
                      #underachieverdoe
                      lo...like dazn give a damn what you "accept". you know what's going on here, but keep crying about it.

#53yroldusinghashtags
                      #quitelame

Comment

Working...
                      X