Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Luis Castillo had 4 TKO losses and a draw on his record when he arguably beat one of the best fighters ever.

People acting like Salido was some washed up bum when Lomachenko fought him in his second pro bout.

I compare Lomachenko to Canelo after the Floyd fight. You can see them both getting better in subsequent fights, adding new wrinkles and looking better and better as they go.

Nobody is fighting that tough straight out the amateur ranks regardless of the amount of fight they've had. Amateur boxing and pro boxing are two different animals. Slapping guys like Salido around for a couple rounds might be easy enough in the amateur but going 12 bruising rounds in the pros is gonna be a whole new experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
      It’s the one called “2 Time Gold Olympic phukin’ champion, with 397 amateur wins ladder”
      how did he lose to a double digit loss guy like salido then?

Comment

• I say let him fight. What the Hell he has to lose? He feels he's ready and his pops feels he's ready so let's do this? Mikey Garcia and Gervonta Davis are only figments of Bob's imagination. Those fights will never come into fruition. So you might as well use what you got.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Teo should gun for Commey next before l0m0 does..
          i think Commey beats him though,Commey has power and in his last fight teofimo got hit clean a couple times by a can, if Commey connects on him, he might put him down

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            how did he lose to a double digit loss guy like salido then?
            Well lets see, Salido came out overweight and gained momentum for the first half of the fight punching Loma in the balls and two of judges thought he won by points?!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Yeah, it was bizarre. Rigo was on film openly saying he declined the fight but Loma was still ducking and then size didn't matter (even Rigo said that) and I predicted Loma would win every round easily and Rigo would quit. I couldn't believe how many gave Loma zero chance and then some quit the forum, some took down their Rigo avatars, some just gave up on Rigo and now just dismiss that fight like they never wanted it. LOL
              Again, bullshet chris, Rigo didn't say that, you know bob cheap shot him with low money for him to move up in weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
                So nowadays a headbutt is getting hurt bad. Teofimo is an exciting dude but he’s showing no humility by talking his way into this fight. He’s not ready and it will be too late come fight night.
                So? Let's see it.

Oh & Colin would fvk general "mad dog" mattis up then call "mad puppy" a pvssy....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                  U mean a guy wit 12L’s on his record ? Many I’m sure.
                  I'm not sure about that. Salido was always a tough, rugged fighter. The later losses were to some of the better fighters at the time.

I thought it was kinda arrogant of Lomachenko and his team to think he could beat Salido. I don't think he deserved the fight that early. I also don't give him a pass for losing either. That loss is a loss and if he was as good as everyone made him out to be at the time he shouldn't have lost to a guy with 12 losses.

Comment

• Your opinion don’t matter maricon...neither of you phaggots could shine his shoes.

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    So? Let's see it.

Oh & Colin would fvk general "mad dog" mattis up then call "mad puppy" a pvssy....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Did you miss or conveniently ignore the parts where Mikey was talking how he can't work with Arum or when Robert said a year ago a Loma fight is for 4-5 years down the line? Or when Loma moved up and then Mikey moved up. Loma had a legit injury, Mikey took a fight at a higher weight no problems there but if he dumps his belt now after being called out you won't accept that's not a good look?

I've never seen Mikey look like he's wanted to do the fight and his actions haven't looked that way either. I'm not saying he's ducked it either. I understand there's politics but people tend to be very one-eyed. You have an excuse and reason for whatever suits your argument.

They have barely shared the same division and when they have Mikey has dumped a belt and he's moved up.
                      Originally Posted by SugarRaRobinson:This is somewhat immaterial as people usually keep trying even if there’s a promotional standoff. Hence, Bob never ceases to stop calling out Haymon fighters.

I know u were paraphrasing, but when Mikey said that, he was saying that “Bob” would be the obstacle thwarting progress between him and Loma fighting, not himself.

Even though it’s practically suicidal to go from 147 to 135 in one fight, I hope Mikey does so he can once again call Loma’s bluff so y’all can stop making excuses for Loma.

But let’s say if Mikey does say he’s moving back down and wants the fight. Then let’s say Loma gives us crickets or excuses again. Will it really matter to u guys ? U dudes will defend this guy even if he decided he wanted to fight Claressa Shields next for her title.

I preface this by what y’all did with ggg/Ward situation. Ggg shouted “Anyone from 154-168” can get smoke. Then when Ward said ok, I’d like some smoke at 168, ggg then responded “164 for u Ward”

And y’all didn’t just give it a pass, y’all got mad at Ward !

So I really don’t think there’s any hope for u guys.

Again....LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X