Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
    I see 1 really good scalp on this list. Since then, itís been guys who r looking for a retirement check like Walters and Luke Campbell from 2 Live crew, of whom heís calling out now.

    What a joke heís becoming.
    Luke Campbell is an Olympian and tiers above anyone Lopez has fought. Theyíre (Loma) looking at Campbell because heís next in line for the WBC belt if Mikey vacates which is very likely. His goal is to unify, not fight a prospect. If Teo wants the fight he should try and snatch it from Commey then unify with Loma for undisputed. Also FYI just because a boxer is not a big commodity doesnít mean they are bums. Walters worked donaire and Campbell made a good account of himself against linares

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      This is the exact type of ****t I was talking about in another thread.

      White boys like there colored fighters to be nice quiet and humble and if hey speak up and do some trash talk ďoh how dare themĒ, but if a white boy gets ****y like Loma and mcgregor have shown ďahhh itís all in good food fun part of he sportĒ.

      Some things never change.
      Racists like you will never change

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        He didn't call out Campbell. He was asked about fighting him since it's clear Campbell will have the WBC title soon (he's the #1 contender) and Lomachenko wants to be undisputed. He also called out Mikey Garcia but you conveniently ignore that for agenda purposes. Lomachenko was on film giving Campbell credit a while back as he saw him in the Olympics.
        I havenít ignored anything. Iíve explained this exhaustively. Prior to fighting Spence, Mikey was calling out Loma for a 135 showdown (with belts on the line)

        Loma and Bob showed no interest, while Bob was saying things like:

        ďIíll give Mikey a number, and if he doesnít like it then fuk himĒ

        Does this sound to u like someone who really wants to make that fight ?

        But as soon as Mikey got fed up and moved up to fight Spence, then Loma sounded off saying ďIíll fight him nextĒ

        If thatís not the most pathetic bluff, I donít know what is.

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
          I see 1 really good scalp on this list. Since then, itís been guys who r looking for a retirement check like Walters and Luke Campbell from 2 Live crew, of whom heís calling out now.

          What a joke heís becoming.
          Ok ok give me one boxer JEniffer lopez fought worth mentioning LOL

          Comment


          • #45
            This clown keep mentioning Loma and even Mikey recently and yet he is about to fight another scrub this Saturday lol! I really hope either Loma or Mikey fights him this year to finally shut him up and derail the hypetrain.

            Comment


            • #46
              lomachicken don't want that smoke. he rather fight Tank Davis for free and lose that one as well.

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                Ok ok give me one boxer JEniffer lopez fought worth mentioning LOL
                Loma, if he decides to answer the call.

                Let me say this: Thatís how u qualify fighters, not me. So to me it doesnít matter whether or not heís fought viable fighters or not. Your always gonna be a nobody until ur allowed to fight someone with a name.

                Furthermore, Iíd suspect that itís probably difficult for Lopez to secure a viable fight as heís high risk/low reward at this juncture.

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                  I havenít ignored anything. Iíve explained this exhaustively. Prior to fighting Spence, Mikey was calling out Loma for a 135 showdown (with belts on the line)

                  Loma and Bob showed no interest, while Bob was saying things like:

                  ďIíll give Mikey a number, and if he doesnít like it then fuk himĒ

                  Does this sound to u like someone who really wants to make that fight ?

                  But as soon as Mikey got fed up and moved up to fight Spence, then Loma sounded off saying ďIíll fight him nextĒ

                  If thatís not the most pathetic bluff, I donít know what is.
                  I call that bs... either you are a rookie or a bs hater but
                  Loma first called out Mikey when he beat Sosa... 2 years ago...

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                    I haven’t ignored anything. I’ve explained this exhaustively. Prior to fighting Spence, Mikey was calling out Loma for a 135 showdown (with belts on the line)

                    Loma and Bob showed no interest, while Bob was saying things like:

                    “I’ll give Mikey a number, and if he doesn’t like it then fuk him”

                    Does this sound to u like someone who really wants to make that fight ?

                    But as soon as Mikey got fed up and moved up to fight Spence, then Loma sounded off saying “I’ll fight him next”

                    If that’s not the most pathetic bluff, I don’t know what is.
                    Did you miss or conveniently ignore the parts where Mikey was talking how he can't work with Arum or when Robert said a year ago a Loma fight is for 4-5 years down the line? Or when Loma moved up and then Mikey moved up. Loma had a legit injury, Mikey took a fight at a higher weight no problems there but if he dumps his belt now after being called out you won't accept that's not a good look?

                    I've never seen Mikey look like he's wanted to do the fight and his actions haven't looked that way either. I'm not saying he's ducked it either. I understand there's politics but people tend to be very one-eyed. You have an excuse and reason for whatever suits your argument.

                    They have barely shared the same division and when they have Mikey has dumped a belt and he's moved up.

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      lomachicken don't want that smoke. he rather fight Tank Davis for free and lose that one as well.
                      Stank Davis is scarred to face Loma, hides under Floyd funky skirt...

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP