Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
    Well lets see, Salido came out overweight and gained momentum for the first half of the fight punching Loma in the balls and two of judges thought he won by points?!
    your explanation is cute

however the one i heard the most from lomas fans was that he lacked pro experience/seasoning....which kind of contradicts the stance that his amatuer pedigree made him worthy of a title shot out of the gate

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      I never talk about Mikey-Loma because it will NEVER happen.
      I would talk about him until he drops the WBC belt and someone else holds it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        your explanation is cute

however the one i heard the most from lomas fans was that he lacked pro experience/seasoning....which kind of contradicts the stance that his amatuer pedigree made him worthy of a title shot out of the gate
        Its a fact, go watch the fight Loma almost KO Salido in 12th round. it was a dirty fight, lots of punches bellow the belt, salido came in weighting 10 pounds heavier. And it was still split decision win. And Loma got much better beat the man who beat Salido.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
          Well lets see, Salido came out overweight and gained momentum for the first half of the fight punching Loma in the balls and two of judges thought he won by points?!
          If Salido wasn't a 50+ fight veteran, he wouldn't have tired late and might have KOd Loma. That's why Loma picked him.Salido never called out a 2 fight rooky.

Comment

• This guy needs to quit it! He knows he ain't ready for Hi-Tech!! Typical Central American inferiority complex.. lol jkjk

Comment

• This like a underground rapper trying to to bait Jay Z into a beef...
              Getcho weight up!! U aint even on Loma radar. Go get a belt or a decent win

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                How many fighters turned pro in their late 20s... I'll wait ....crickets

Loma fought salido at an older age than mikey & after mikey has won every rd & kd him several times,says it all no

I will say one thing though,loma turned pro at around same age as ggg but didn't go chasing no hopers like ggg right away
                You're a dunce.....
                Lmao at 25 being late 20's
                Just stfu hating idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  It's disgusting. Crolla will be TBE by next year.
                  Lol that Crolla is a better fighter than all but maybe two wins on Crawford's record

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                    A better question should be what other fighter ever beat a guy like Salido in their second pro fight?

Lomachenko's people thought he would be that guy because of his stellar amateur record.

Well, Lopez's have the same confidence except he doesn't have an amateur record to come close to Lomachenko's.

Lomachenko was wrong then and Lopez is way more wrong now. The difference is Lomachenko was given a chance then and it gave him accelerated experience in the pro ranks. Maybe, just maybe, Lopez is looking for that same opportunity.
                    The difference is that Loma is p4p #1 NOW and Solido was not even In the discussion in 2013. Personally I want Lopez to get the fight because I wouldn't mind seeing him gain some humility after all this trash talk with zero title fight wins on his ledger, but we know this is just a bluff. He would completely sh@t himself if he found himself sharing the ring with Loma this early and you damn well know it. And if you don't know it, then ydksab.
                    Last edited by Boxing Goat; 04-17-2019, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      You're a dunce.....
                      Lmao at 25 being late 20's
                      Just stfu hating idiot
                      The only imbecilic nuthugging lomasexual is your stupid ass,keep blowing loma you hypocritical moron. And loma was exactly 25 years 7 months 25 days when he debuted ,meaning when taken in context that is considered his late 20s you imbecile

Comment

Working...
                      X