Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    What makes Lopez more credible than Crolla you genius?
    Teo didn't lose 7 fights & have 3 draws either

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      I didn't really care about the Golovkin/Ward stuff as I am not a fan of either fighter. What is this "y'all" stuff are you one of those that think because you like fighter A you obviously like fighter B, C & D whilst yourself hating all fighters of a sudden ethnicity and region? I get that impression.

Let's see what Mikey does. If he says let's do it and then Loma says "Oh I'm moving down" then I'd be disappointed and hold him accountable. I don't think Mikey does this though so I will hold him accountable if he opts to not fight at 135 (a weight he said he can make again) again.

I really don't think there's much hope for you guys.
      Your already blaming Mikey....We see right through you.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogbx View Post
        Lopez wants no part of Lomachenko. He’s just doing what this new generation does and troll and sell wolf tickets.

I really want Lopez to be successful as a Honduran/ Central American fighter but he needs to shut up already.

He wants to move up to 140 and fight Ramirez which is alright by me because that means I’ll be able
        To attend the fight, but all
        This Loma talk is nonsense.
        Cut it out, we all including you know Teo wants l0m0.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          What other fighter that you know has ever ought a guy like Salido in his 2nd pro fight for a world title to compare it to?

We'll wait.......

Crickets.......crickets...
          The Great Salido with 12 losses?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            You prefer Campbell next? Commey isn't available.
            No I would prefer Mikey Garcia next or whoever has that WBC belt next.

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
              Yeah, it's easy to say Loma hasn't fought anyone with a pulse after he embarrasses them. I guess Linares, Walters and Russell were all garbage right? You sound like a damn fool.
              I agree with you about the situation with Loma-Lopez, Lopez is a rookie and he isn't ready for this fight.

But i'm sorry, please edit Linares out of your post, that dude is trash, always been trash, and was trash when he lost to Lomachenko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                No I would prefer Mikey Garcia next or whoever has that WBC belt next.
                I never talk about Mikey-Loma because it will NEVER happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                  How do you quantify that little nugget?

Amateur records don't mean anything in pro boxing. Most fans don't know or don't care about amateur records.

It's been a great marketing tool for Lomachenko but that's all it is.
                  You are correct! Amateur records dont mean squad! But the experience means all! The guys has probably seen every style of fighter there is all over the world! All i am saying is dude made pro fighters quit!!!!! 3 times... the irony

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    "highest IQ boxing has ever seen combined with impecable foot work"?? LMMFAO!! You dudes just make l0m0 look bad by lying so hard....LMMFAO! And about his amateur background? This is the PROS.
                    Mention a fighter from 126 to 135 that will beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      "highest IQ boxing has ever seen combined with impecable foot work"?? LMMFAO!! You dudes just make l0m0 look bad by lying so hard....LMMFAO! And about his amateur background? This is the PROS.
                      Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                      Mention a fighter from 126 to 135 that will beat him. And take your meds bro! Your rants are concern of your mental well being. No one will judge you.
                      Perro que ladra no muerde!
                      Asi como tu.

Comment

Working...
                      X