Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: Lara Beat Canelo; Evident He's Had Southpaw Troubles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    You don't know SH.it.

I live here, you don't.

Im a user in most of spanish forum of boxing, you don't

I know about mexican boxing history, you don't

I know the mexican media, you don't

It's not a minority, it's a half of mexican that hates Nelo

The worst enemy to a mexican, is another mexican.

Only the fact of mexican rooting GGG in the are is something incredible

It's like argies rooting for Floyd in the arena when really like 10.000 argies Made the travel to support Maidana

Canelo is more respected by people from another countries
    Yup! Blacks respect Canelo more than most Mexicans and root for him.

I believe poser exposer is Mexican and he HATES Canelo. That and GGGTards because he exposed the myth.

Comment

Canelo by early KO.

Comment

If you think Marathon man beat Canelo the first time, Ok, but Jacobs even though has good boxing skills is nowhere near Lara in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          You don't know SH.it.

I live here, you don't.

Im a user in most of spanish forum of boxing, you don't

I know about mexican boxing history, you don't

I know the mexican media, you don't

It's not a minority, it's a half of mexican that hates Nelo

The worst enemy to a mexican, is another mexican.

Only the fact of mexican rooting GGG in the are is something incredible

It's like argies rooting for Floyd in the arena when really like 10.000 argies Made the travel to support Maidana

Canelo is more respected by people from another countries
          Link to the list of the 10 most popular Mexican athletes as published in Vanguardia 12 Mar 2019. It is in Spanish, but you will get the gist of it. Canelo is #1 followed 2 soccer players, then by a race car driver and some others.

https://vanguardia.com.mx/articulo/e...-la-actualidad

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
            Link to the list of the 10 most popular Mexican athletes as published in Vanguardia 12 Mar 2019. It is in Spanish, but you will get the gist of it. Canelo is #1 followed 2 soccer players, then by a race car driver and some others.

What are "argies"? FYI. If you are referring to Argentinians, they call themselves criollos or argentos, but then again maybe they do call themselves argies in certain circles. If that catches on Mexicans can call themselves mexies and Spaniards can call themselves espanies and so on.

Comment

Jacobs makes a lot of analysis and comparisons about his upcoming fight with Canelo. Sounds to me that he has a lot of doubts about the outcome of the fight so he's coming up with all these narratives as far as why he should win. I think Danny goes into a coward mode once he feels Canelo's shots and runs the entire fight.

Comment

Wtf is vanguardia? Nobody knows that page.

Mexican media is always creating negative opinions about Canelo, when media from other countries protect his fighters.

I remember a lot of argentinians artícles and always protect their fighters . The same.with the media of Nicaragua talking about Román González

And I know some people say argies on here

Comment

Just rewatched the Jacobs-Pirog fight. Apparently Jacobs has problems with right handed boxers.

Comment

What does a fashion ****zine has to do with the average Mexican population? go look the Canelo You Tube videos, you'll see How at least half of the comments are negative towards Canelo.
                    Last edited by whoseyourdaddy; 04-16-2019, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Lara was fighting scared. just wanted to survive. he didnt beat sht

Comment

Working...
                      X