Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: Lara Beat Canelo; Evident He's Had Southpaw Troubles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Wtf is vanguardia? Nobody knows that page.

Mexican media is always creating negative opinions about Canelo, when media from other countries protect his fighters.

I remember a lot of argentinians artícles and always protect their fighters . The same.with the media of Nicaragua talking about Román González

And I know some people say argies on here
    "And I know some people say argies on here" I hate to burst your bubble, but some people on here are a bit r******ed and write the dumbest things, but some others really know the fight came and provide good insights.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
      What does a fashion ****zine has to do with the average Mexican population? go look the Canelo You Tube videos, you'll see How at least half of the comments are negative towards Canelo.
      Vanguardia is not a fashion ****zine and certainly not a youtube video. It is a newspaper here is a link to the front page. You can get caught up on the latest national and international news: https://vanguardia.com.mx/seccion/noticias

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        If.he plans on fighting like runaway bride Lara the fight is gonna suk!!!
        It's not a good plan, and it's not gonna win, but Canelo was eating straight 1-2s all night! Let's not get it twisted, Lara did more work on Canelo, than Canelo put on GGG in the 1st fight! If you thought Canelo vs. GGG I was a draw, which I was cool with, then you have to know that Canelo vs. Lara was a draw, at a minimum!

Comment

Jacobs keeps saying lara and ggg beat canelo etc etc. so once Canelo smokes him he will b looking worse for losing to a mediocre fightr like Canelo. Jacobs is such a crybaby. im sure Canelo will Khan him out.

Comment

Pulling for Jacobs but picking Canelo to win for various reasons. Danny should stop with his talking about how he's going to beat Canelo. Sounds like he's trying to convince himself. It's a bad sign IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              You are an undercover golovkin fan
              you're an undercover jab jab boom fan. You won't hop off my nuts no matter how much I ignore you, you persist on trying to get my attention. Must be an undercover fruit cup too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                He is an idiot that hates México and México boxing

Canelo is very hated by mexican fans and media

He is more respected by foreign fans and media
                so says the idiot who picked Mikey to ko spence just because he's Mexican. Stfu you clown.

Comment

Still winning on a loss

Cheated on the weight..gave up a belt..

Had hight Reach & 25Pounds & lost to GGG

Only guy I know who is cashing in on a loss.

Canello will KNOCK him out!

8th or 9th round. Will break his body.

As far as Yellow Canello goes..GGG should have never given the puke a chance to have every one forget

His Ped use... I hear him now saying I beat him twice.

Wait another year & catch him then Canelo.

I grew up at a time when you had to TAKE the BELT

NOT CHEAT TWICE TO GET IT>

Can't stand this midget Houdy doody!

Comment

Bs. Lara won that fight. Most of ginger punches hit air or arms.

Comment

This was actually a good analysis by Jacobs.

If he moves and forces Canelo to try to cut the ring off and doesn't let Canelo fight inside then he has a great shot at winning.

Comment

Working...
                      X