Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: Lara Beat Canelo; Evident He's Had Southpaw Troubles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    Sadly that's the truth, many if not half of the Mexican population hates Canelo. That's why I always say the most fervent enemy of a Mexican is another Mexican. Look at what Barrera did to Castillo and Marquez, look at what Nacho is doing now against Canelo. I know he is butt hurt because Canelo beat JCC, Jr. and in his mind no other trainers in Mexico, can have renown champions like he does or else.

A Panamanian Roberto manos de Piedra, ask the same question "why do Mexicans hate Canelo so much?" and then went on to say, "we'll take him to Panama, and treat him the way he deserved to be treated as a Champion." Argentinian media asks the same question and back Canelo up as what the call it "one of our own" as a latino. Same with Trinidad Senior, he had nothing but praises for Canelo, yet Mexican media and people hate Canelo.
    And stu.pid people from here does not know this .

Yeah, Canelo is very hated in México .

And people.from other countries respect him more than a lot of mexican fans and media.

I want Canelo to sh.ut up the mouth of those *****es, first step is K.O Jacobs .

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      You don't know sh.it.

I'm from México and I live here, Canelo has a lot of mexican haters, a lot, a lot of media too.

Of fact, there were mexicans rooting for GGG in the arena
      Canelo is extremely popular with Mexicans. When you said that "Canelo is very hated by Mexican fans", what you should have said is that there is a tiny minority of Mexican fans that don't like him.

I'll be in Mexico for this fight just as I was when Canelo fought Chavez. Whatever bar I end up watching the fight in, I already know the fans will be going crazy rooting for Canelo.

Every athlete, no matter how popular, has detractors, so what? Canelo makes the money he makes for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceezus View Post
        Thank you, that sounds a lot better than your previous comment. If you can make comments like these we can avoid ****** posts where guys just name-call and cry around.

Also, even if I talked to 500 Canelo fans, that isn’t even 1% of the Canelo fan base. And according to statistics, you’d need at least 10% to make a worthy hypothesis which would still have a margin of error. Point is the fan comment is irrelevant. F fans, let’s talk boxing.

I understand why you dislike him but you can’t deny that ever since Trout he has been stepping up in competition regardless of whether he won or not. NOBODY is doing that. NOBODY.
        The drug testing has been ongoing and clean for the past year. Clenbuterol isn’t a performance enhancer anyways, just a banned substance to protect boxer’s health.
        Judges will favor the champions, the better looking punches. It’s not personal for Canelo that’s just how the world is.

Tell me what you think about CAnelo vs Southpaws. Is that Canelo’s weakness?
        regarding southpaws, I'm not sure where he got his confidence to say that he does well vs them because although he dominated Kirkland, Kirkland is a face first brawler who is easy to hit regardless of stance. He clearly struggled with trout and Lara to an extent but to he fair, I haven't seen 1 single person (other than maybe Hurd vs trout) that has looked impressive vs either of those fighters. I think Canelo has more of an issue with movement and a good jab than stance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazeki View Post
          I don’t get how people go around saying lara beat canelo but at the same time say canelo lost the first golovkin fight
          Two different kind of fights they were..

Comment

Danny, if you're planning on fighting Canelo like Lara, then you've already lost! You can go southpaw, but not like Lara, and more like Errol Spence Jr.! Remember, had GGG fought Mexican Style in the 2nd fight, he would've won! Make him fight going backwards, or be prepared to take an "L" from the judges!

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              Canelo is extremely popular with Mexicans. When you said that "Canelo is very hated by Mexican fans", what you should have said is that there is a tiny minority of Mexican fans that don't like him.

I'll be in Mexico for this fight just as I was when Canelo fought Chavez. Whatever bar I end up watching the fight in, I already know the fans will be going crazy rooting for Canelo.

Every athlete, no matter how popular, has detractors, so what? Canelo makes the money he makes for a reason.
              You don't know SH.it.

I live here, you don't.

Im a user in most of spanish forum of boxing, you don't

I know about mexican boxing history, you don't

I know the mexican media, you don't

It's not a minority, it's a half of mexican that hates Nelo

The worst enemy to a mexican, is another mexican.

Only the fact of mexican rooting GGG in the are is something incredible

It's like argies rooting for Floyd in the arena when really like 10.000 argies Made the travel to support Maidana

Canelo is more respected by people from another countries

Comment

Obviously, Lara beat clenelo. Lara got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  You don't know SH.it.

I live here, you don't.

Im a user in most of spanish forum of boxing, you don't

I know about mexican boxing history, you don't

I know the mexican media, you don't

It's not a minority, it's a half of mexican that hates Nelo

The worst enemy to a mexican, is another mexican.

Only the fact of mexican rooting GGG in the are is something incredible

It's like argies rooting for Floyd in the arena when really like 10.000 argies Made the travel to support Maidana

Canelo is more respected by people from another countries
                  The truth is, that Mexican people can't forgive Oscar De la Holla for beating Chavez twice. Canelo signing with Golden Boy Started this whole Canelo hate, and anything remotely close or associated with GBP many Mexicans cant stand. You hear it here first, is gonna be the same thing with Ryan Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by citynation2k View Post
                    Canelo lost to Mayweather, Lara & GGG(Twice). Jacobs needs a shut out or Knockout in order to win. Mayweather boxed Canelos ear's off and one judge still deemed it a draw! Canelo is overrated!
                    Dont forget Khan, Cottos brother, Trout, Hattons brother, and a bunch of other guys he fought!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Danny, if you're planning on fighting Canelo like Lara, then you've already lost! You can go southpaw, but not like Lara, and more like Errol Spence Jr.! Remember, had GGG fought Mexican Style in the 2nd fight, he would've won! Make him fight going backwards, or be prepared to take an "L" from the judges!
                      If.he plans on fighting like runaway bride Lara the fight is gonna suk!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X