Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: By The Time I Fight Wilder - I'll Be Luis Ortiz's Age

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: By The Time I Fight Wilder - I'll Be Luis Ortiz's Age

British contender Dillian Whyte is not holding his breath for a potential fight with WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder. Whyte went through several WBC mandated eliminators, won various regional belts under the sanctioning body, and he holds the number one position in their rankings - but he was passed over when the World Boxing Council ordered Wilder to face Dominic Breazeale.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Ortiz is so old, fight him Dillian!!!

Comment

You could always fight Ortiz, or even rematch Parker

Beats stomping your feet and complaining that you didn’t fight a final eliminator.

Comment

That is funny. But also cry me a river mate you have had plenty of big figjts and big opportunities. Turned down several million for a rematch w AJ recently. So obviously not on struglle street.

Comment

Whyte should get in there with Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
            Whyte should get in there with Ortiz
            Naw, he thinks Browne and Helinus get you a title shot

Comment

this guys act is getting old real quick

just yesterday "breazeale is scared and wilder will bash him....also wilder is scared he talk like a crackhead..crackheads talk scared blah blah"

stfu and fight someone worth a damn...Ortiz is chomping at the bit for a good fight....so far only one man has been man enough for that

Comment

Whyte should stop nagging.

He should fight Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Naw, he thinks Browne and Helinus get you a title show
                  lucas browne is even a D level doorman...Id take Patrick Swayze in roadhouse over him if they fought

Comment

You will be Luis ortiz’s dad age by the time you agree to fight Luis Ortiz. Nothing but complaining from you lately. You got an opportunity to become unified champion against Joshua you complain. You turn the fight down then still complain that you did the right thing. You offer to fight Charr then complain that he is rubbish

Comment

Working...
                    X