Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: By The Time I Fight Wilder - I'll Be Luis Ortiz's Age

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real fans understand whyte is a bum who fights hand picked Europeans and local bums like chrisora. The wbc NEVER approached/asked whyte to face helenius Browne Parker or chrisora. Eddie hearn called, requested, and paid for the wbc to add the "silver wbc title " to whytes UK bum fights to add intrigue.

From the 130lb division to cruseirweight, you don't see guys campaigning for and showing off wbc silver belts. No one is America knows who the silver champion in any division is. The silver belt is a UK Item used to get fans excited to see bums fight bums.

And here's the best part, after paying the wbc sanctioning fees for 2 years and asking to have hand picked opponents sanctioned, the Wbc have only asked whyte to fight one man (who happens to be Luis Ortiz) and now all of a sudden, whyte can't comply with the wbc. If the wbc asked whyte to fight a whyte guy from Europe he'd jump all over it but has cold feet now. As a fan, why would I want to see whyte face wilder after whyte is displaying a plain to see fear of a previous wilder opponent.

Whytes next fight will be Vs a European none of us fans are talking about

Comment

And yet he sits here crying instead of fighting Ortiz. Turned down a chance to fight for 3 belts and whines. Oh woe is me

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        Usyk bro. Usyk. Whyte (OR Ortiz) should fight Usyk. Whyte vs Ortiz is just AJ's leftovers vs Wilder's past prime and further aged leftovers. Let's get a prime guy in the mix, someone with intrigue around him and curiosity how he can do at heavyweight. That way, the limited Whyte, or the past prime Ortiz, at least have a big advantage in the fight (size, power) while the fight still features a top prime guy. Top prime guys in fights vs guys who have big advantages over them make for top prime fights. Whereas one big limited guy vs one big past prime guy features no top prime boxers in the fight and it might end up being a fun action fight (maybe not though, given Ortiz's cautious style vs punchers at his age), but it won't really tell us anything about anything other than telling us that Ortiz is past prime or Whyte is so limited he can't beat a past prime guy, or both. Usyk vs Whyte would probably be a better action fight, and it would tell us a lot about both of them. Usyk vs Ortiz might not be a better action fight, but it would likewise be very interesting to watch the slickest cruiserweight vs the 2nd slickest heavyweight who is past prime, yes, but unlike vs Whyte would at least have a size and power advantage to lean on to compensate for that, and it would tell us a lot about Usyk and tell us how good the version of Ortiz that Wilder fought really was.

That's what would make all this interesting to me, getting Usyk in the mix fall 2019.
        Usyk vs Whyte will be a hot cake bout but I don't think Usyk handlers will rush him against a top heavyweight contender like Whyte.

After two or three fights at heavyweight, Usyk will be ready for any one.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
          It was a career defining win if you haven't got a agenda so was the two chisora wins

Whyte's only reason for not getting the wilder fight is he's not a pbc fighter and the wbc are as bent as a butchers hook

You already know this but play ignorant
          That may be true of 2 years ago but since, Whyte has passed on every opportunity to force his way into the mando position. Had he fought and defeated Ortiz then he would be guaranteed to be named mando after Wilder Breazeale.

Comment

Beyonce Wildher is shook of Body Snatcher! Alabama coward is ducking!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              You will be Luis ortiz’s dad age by the time you agree to fight Luis Ortiz. Nothing but complaining from you lately. You got an opportunity to become unified champion against Joshua you complain. You turn the fight down then still complain that you did the right thing. You offer to fight Charr then complain that he is rubbish
              Wilder promised him the fight automatically next if he fought Ortiz.. years ago.. but instead he ducked the man an fought Browne, parker, Chisora twice instead.. smh Lmao! I still want Wilder to tap that splinter looking azz doe.. but he basically unknown here..

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                Wilder promised him the fight automatically next if he fought Ortiz.. years ago.. but instead he ducked the man an fought Browne, parker, Chisora twice instead.. smh Lmao! I still want Wilder to tap that splinter looking azz doe.. but he basically unknown here..
                Lol

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  skilled yes but he has no power. wilder knew he could rob him on the cards if need be and he did.
                  Someone without power knocked out chisora? Ok....

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Lol
                    We forgot how AJ had dat fool slumped so bad, ref had to untangle dat fool from the ropes.. lol. The ref Probably dislocated his shoulder trying to get out of them ropes.. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      Someone without power knocked out chisora? Ok....
                      Chisora quit on his stool after getting badly outboxed there was no knockout / knockout power

Fury has size and skill but he’s not big puncher . Especially for a guy his size

Comment

Working...
                      X