Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN preparing for stock market floatation. Open to a major tech company takeover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Yeah I know exactly who you are "H MONEY"
    I like the use of “bruh!” It’s so smooth! “Bruh!” Broner says it’s the best! “What’choo mean bruh?! Talking all that gay shhht, bruh!!”

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      ESPN +, Hulu, & the Disney plus are $4.99, $5.99 & $7.99 respectively. Cheaper than DAZN with way more content. They're expected to bundle it later this year and it'll be cheaper
      Yea I expect there to be some options or enhancements with these subs pretty quick or else it'll be cable all over again with people paying $80-$200/mo.

Someone who comes in with a viewer friendly customizable streaming service will blow all these mfers outta the water I feel like, but til then cost is key. Customizing your viewing experience is the #1 reason streaming is the future, but so far Fight Pass has been the most customizable streaming service I've seen & all they did was allow you to pick a corner between rounds to listen to the fight instructions & have alternate commentary tracks to pick from. There is still a world of options open to take advantage of there for some smart mfers with some money & forethought on what viewers wanna see.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Yea I expect there to be some options or enhancements with these subs pretty quick or else it'll be cable all over again with people paying $80-$200/mo.

Someone who comes in with a viewer friendly customizable streaming service will blow all these mfers outta the water I feel like, but til then cost is key. Customizing your viewing experience is the #1 reason streaming is the future, but so far Fight Pass has been the most customizable streaming service I've seen & all they did was allow you to pick a corner between rounds to listen to the fight instructions & have alternate commentary tracks to pick from. There is still a world of options open to take advantage of there for some smart mfers with some money & forethought on what viewers wanna see.
        Oh yeah I remember this thread. The LDBC and PBC shills thought such business moves were interpreted as “failing.” Dorks lol

Comment

Working...
        X