Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN preparing for stock market floatation. Open to a major tech company takeover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAZN preparing for stock market floatation. Open to a major tech company takeover

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...3bn-float.html

DAZN, formerly known as Perform Group, has become one of the UK’s most valuable technology start-ups and is a darling of London’s technology sector.

The company is closing in on a separate sale of its Perform Content division, which includes the Opta sports statistics arm and betting businesses.

Sources said that deal is likely to be a precursor to a potential London listing later this year or next which would raise new cash for growth.

They said the plans have been discussed internally and were still at an early stage. Other options include a possible flotation in the US, where DAZN has been growing its boxing coverage. A sale to a major technology company would also be considered if a lucrative offer came in

Many high school-dropouts ala the PBC shill gang don’t realize that Sports Betting along with a global market powerhouse like DAZN is going to change the game.

WAR DAZN!

Comment

I figured they might be looking to sell themselves after the amount of money they've spent. If Disney bought them, they could get a monopoly.

Comment

Rip, dazn!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          Many high school-dropouts ala the PBC shill gang don’t realize that Sports Betting along with a global market powerhouse like DAZN is going to change the game.

WAR DAZN!
          DAZN is going broke, Christina Hammer got beat up last night, Garcia fought like a coward, and you recently got banned Bruva. It’s been some bad luck for you recently. Ice up son. LMAO

Comment

Idk if this is good or bad.

I'm not loving the fact they doubled their per month price already. When/If DAZN becomes a more legit player in sports content & acquires a more mainstream sport is the options still gonna be $20/mo or $100/yr or will the price be rising again at that point?

Is that viable to boxing fans if it does? Probably not to alot of fans unless they fully take over boxing by then. Does it make since to w/e mainstream sport(s) they acquire? Maybe but with a lot of sports being free these days & ESPN having a $5/mo option it'll seem like a tough sell.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              DAZN is going broke, Christina Hammer got beat up last night, Garcia fought like a coward, and you recently got banned Bruva. It’s been some bad luck for you recently. Ice up son. LMAO
              I got banned caused I told TBear you’z a hoe! He told me, “naw he aintz no hoe bruh, Freshbrawler is a Mary Cone!” I says, “now that sir what’choo says is trill” I says!

Like I says, l dem high school classes u ditched has messed up Cho reading skills. “Closing in on a deal” is like having a good day slanging rocks in yo hood!

Comment

This is good news! DAZN is continuing to focus on growth.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  I got banned caused I told TBear you’z a hoe! He told me, “naw he aintz no hoe bruh, Freshbrawler is a Mary Cone!” I says, “now that sir what’choo says is trill” I says!

Like I says, l dem high school classes u ditched has messed up Cho reading skills. “Closing in on a deal” is like having a good day slanging rocks in yo hood!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Mad fo wut!? Didn’t you put me on ignore up in dis hoe? You needs my infomashun! Slangin that good read to yo fo $19.99 up in dis hoe! We in diss thang mayne!

Comment

Working...
                    X