Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN preparing for stock market floatation. Open to a major tech company takeover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
    Good man. There's no.place for racism in 2019.
    I take it this applies to racists like Bernard Hopkins Deontay Wilder and more?
    applies to everyone..... report the post... and pm me the link

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      applies to everyone..... report the post... and pm me the link
      Will do, next time I see anything on here.
      Was referring to the actual racism blatantly spouted by those actual boxers. It's brutal the s&%t they come out with

Comment

Who knew boxing scene has all these successful investors

Log Off boxingscene and go make some of your own investments instead of this obsession with DAZN that doesn't benefit you in anyway. Owners and Investors in DAZN are Billionaires and Millionaires so if this investment doesn't work they will be fine because they have other businesses that generates big money for them no matter what

Stick to being BOXING FANS! This is getting RIDICULOUS!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Who knew boxing scene has all these successful investors

Log Off boxingscene and go make some of your own investments instead of this obsession with DAZN that doesn't benefit you in anyway. Owners and Investors in DAZN are Billionaires and Millionaires so if this investment doesn't work they will be fine because they have other businesses that generates big money for them no matter what

Stick to being BOXING FANS! This is getting RIDICULOUS!
          That's a cute way for you to insinuate your worries for PBC? Like your gifs promoting rising talent whom are affiliated to PBC.

Nice... but Waddell & Reed doe and boxing fans having defended Haymon against posters similar to your agenda.

WAR DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            That's a cute way for you to insinuate your worries for PBC? Like your gifs promoting rising talent whom are affiliated to PBC.

Nice... but Waddell & Reed doe and boxing fans having defended Haymon against posters similar to your agenda.

WAR DAZN.
            Nice Try weird guy! I Had gifs of Rising Talent in my Signature from all over the world regardless of who they fight under. Sorry I'm not into being a "GROUPIE FOR A NETWORK or APP" like you Frankie2Jabs

I hope you're getting paid from DAZN or at the very least getting a free subscriptions for all this DAZN Campaigning and is not just wasting your life away doing it for free all day everyday and will have nothing to show for it once you grow up, mature and become a MAN

Comment

I hope you're getting paid from DAZN
              Don’t exaggerate. There are a hoard of YouTube channels ranging from 5K -200k subs with 2-3 hour live streams of men bickering for Wilder vs AJ purses and ducking.

Let me repeat: live stream. 2-3hours. AJ vs Wilder ducking theory debates. Every day!

Are Joshua and Wilder paying these men? My posts on anything are but a .0005% duration vs the quota these other channels put in.

Would you spend 2-3 hours a day on AJ vs Wilder or DAZN hate live streams while hoping to get a $300 check from YouTube a month? That’s gay.

WAR DAZN.

Comment

Don’t exaggerate. There are a hoard of YouTube channels ranging from 5K -200k subs with 2-3 hour live streams of men bickering for Wilder vs AJ purses and ducking.

Let me repeat: live stream. 2-3hours. AJ vs Wilder ducking theory debates. Every day!

Are Joshua and Wilder paying these men? My posts on anything are but a .0005% duration vs the quota these other channels put in.

Would you spend 2-3 hours a day on AJ vs Wilder or DAZN hate live streams while hoping to get a $300 check from YouTube a month? That’s gay.

WAR DAZN.
                Yeah but they're getting paid something...WTF are you getting for being the biggest Groupie for DAZN? I usually ignore your Stupidity but I have extra time today

Comment

Yeah but they're getting paid something...WTF are you getting for being the biggest Groupie for DAZN? I usually ignore your Stupidity but I have extra time today
                  What are they getting paid? Lol. You actually acknowledged the shillery from these channels and you’re crying that I wrote against these groups whom personally have DAZN hate propaganda... all while you rock the PBC gifs.

Bruh, you need revision! This is my house!

WAR DAZN!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Why are you changing the subject? I thought we were talking about DAZN, and how it’s so much different than anything else! No corruption! No politics! Just stacked cards! PPV quality cards for only $10 a month!

Why are you talking about Wilder/Schwartz? Last I checked he was fighting Tyson Fury.

What was your favorite part of Munguia/Hogan? I know you don’t get to watch DAZN due to where you were born, but I’m sure you got to watch it on some other platform. Or maybe Eddie has given you a good DNS to run DAZN since you seem to be towing the company like pretty hard.

But back to this weekend, What did you score the main event?
                    You see how garbage the Showtime card was? The worst ****ing card of the year.

What about the PBC, Hours of **** for the main event to get stopped.

Comment

What are they getting paid? Lol. You actually acknowledged the shillery from these channels and you’re crying that I wrote against these groups whom personally have DAZN hate propaganda... all while you rock the PBC gifs.

Bruh, you need revision! This is my house!

WAR DAZN!
                      Yeah I know exactly who you are "H MONEY"

Comment

Working...
                      X