Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN preparing for stock market floatation. Open to a major tech company takeover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
    Keep on telling yourself that.
    Enjoy the shows as a boxing fan you should welcome your new overlords.
    Which part was I wrong? The score being fixed? Or Munguia avoiding any real challenge?

As an Englishmen you shouldn’t care what people on this side of the pond think of your hero’s ****ty app.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Which part was I wrong? The score being fixed? Or Munguia avoiding any real challenge?

As an Englishmen you shouldn’t care what people on this side of the pond think of your hero’s ****ty app.
      Have a nice day, y'all.

P.S. What round do you think the best USA heavyweight who is not a coward - gets ktfo in?

Joshua destroys Miller inside 4 rounds I reckon. Wilder fights Tom Schwartz after Breazeale, IF he gets past Breazeale.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
        Have a nice day, y'all.

P.S. What round do you think the best USA heavyweight who is not a coward - gets ktfo in?

Joshua destroys Miller inside 4 rounds I reckon. Wilder fights Tom Schwartz after Breazeale, IF he gets past Breazeale.
        Why are you changing the subject? I thought we were talking about DAZN, and how it’s so much different than anything else! No corruption! No politics! Just stacked cards! PPV quality cards for only $10 a month!

Why are you talking about Wilder/Schwartz? Last I checked he was fighting Tyson Fury.

What was your favorite part of Munguia/Hogan? I know you don’t get to watch DAZN due to where you were born, but I’m sure you got to watch it on some other platform. Or maybe Eddie has given you a good DNS to run DAZN since you seem to be towing the company like pretty hard.

But back to this weekend, What did you score the main event?

Comment

Headline: “Business Jargon of DAZN strategies”

High School dropouts: “See... DAZN failing... hammeree ging monies!”

And that’s all she wrote!

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            Won’t happen but id LOL if Amazon or Netflix bought them
            I suspect Apple is who they are trying to make themselves attractive to. Have the multiscreen option only for Apple TVs. If Apple get involved its a real gamechanger. Goddamn Disney would be running for cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              I suspect Apple is who they are trying to make themselves attractive to. Have the multiscreen option only for Apple TVs. If Apple get involved its a real gamechanger. Goddamn Disney would be running for cover.
              That would be interesting.

In theory, if you’re covered by the Apple infrastructure then I’d imagine some all inclusive technologies whom prioritize on the best streaming technology. For example, who knows the protocol for like HBO on Apple and how those deals work, or how much of a cut Apple gets.

But sure, the DAZN app purchase from the Apple store is the next big leap because DAZN’s attractiveness and benefit for Apple is that they want to be a global app, so it would make sense for Apple to take a cut from DAZN.

Also, DAZN in next year could be a staple app on most Smart TVs.

DAZN has already seen this roadmap. That’s why they invested in the stars. Slowly but surely

More importantly the LDBC will start switching the narrative that DAZN’s success came from their channels and ideas! Gangsta rap shizzle!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Idk if this is good or bad.

I'm not loving the fact they doubled their per month price already. When/If DAZN becomes a more legit player in sports content & acquires a more mainstream sport is the options still gonna be $20/mo or $100/yr or will the price be rising again at that point?

Is that viable to boxing fans if it does? Probably not to alot of fans unless they fully take over boxing by then. Does it make since to w/e mainstream sport(s) they acquire? Maybe but with a lot of sports being free these days & ESPN having a $5/mo option it'll seem like a tough sell.
                ESPN +, Hulu, & the Disney plus are $4.99, $5.99 & $7.99 respectively. Cheaper than DAZN with way more content. They're expected to bundle it later this year and it'll be cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  ESPN +, Hulu, & the Disney plus are $4.99, $5.99 & $7.99 respectively. Cheaper than DAZN with way more content. They're expected to bundle it later this year and it'll be cheaper
                  Lol. What does Hulu and Disney Plus and ESPN+ provide for regular Canelo watchers?

If a guy hits a Burger King on Tuesday and a McDonald’s on Friday, you think a boxing fan is going to analyze these dorky theories all when people buy games for mobile phones?

These are some of the most ******ed consumer spending theories around.

It only makes sense for PBC shills to spew this nonsense against DAZN.

WAR DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    Lol. What does Hulu and Disney Plus and ESPN+ provide for regular Canelo watchers?

If a guy hits a Burger King on Tuesday and a McDonald’s on Friday, you think a boxing fan is going to analyze these dorky theories all when people buy games for mobile phones?

These are some of the most ******ed consumer spending theories around.

It only makes sense for PBC shills to spew this nonsense against DAZN.

WAR DAZN
                    All this time I thought you was the other Frankie. I was wondering what happened to you. But i saw the other Frankie post so I know you aren't the other Frankie. So now i can rid myself of you

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      All this time I thought you was the other Frankie. I was wondering what happened to you. But i saw the other Frankie post so I know you aren't the other Frankie. So now i can rid myself of you
                      You seem like a smart chap. Why are you suckered into the propaganda that DAZN will fail? We are in the time of the GBP rebound. Let the Haymon vs GBP beef be at peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X