No announcement yet.

Boxing Is Truly a Sport For C-level Athletes... Imagine Zion WIlliamson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    First of all, they all have wide mid face. They don't have narrow faces like say James Degale.

look up what FWHR means. It's a direct reflection of test received in the womb. Also a direct reflection of bone density. This is why high FWHR usually comes with a square jaw which they all have.

this is why all goats have high FWHR. ESPECIALLY at HW. the absolute division.
    And James DeGale had an excellent chin, so you've disproved your own silly, casual fan theory yourself right there!

Nothing screams "I DKSAB!" louder than somebody claiming to be able to gauge punch resistance by looking at the shape of a guy's face and chin.

Carl Froch, pointy chin = iron jaw!

Amir Khan, extremely athletic, same face shape as the guy you're talking about = glass jaw!

GGG and Canelo, two completely different shaped faces = two of the best chins in the game!

Comment

without boxing tank davis would be one of the worlds best jockeys

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
        LOOk at MMA, and Boxing. There've been plenty of cross-over attempts. Often the don't go well.

Remember H.S.? When your football coach made you guys Wrestle how did it go? I've seen lots of big strong dudes just like this kid break down.... like go spastic... trying to wrestle. It's funny to watch, but then you step back and realize this is the individual's limit. They've reached their ceiling. They're great at football and basketball, but the stress of wrestling is too much.

Now, Wrestling is a lot harder than Boxing, but you get the idea.

Similar to selection. How many basketball players do you see surviving Ranger selection? No hope. Prey vs. Predator mentality.
        exactly. I'm a pretty good athlete but I lose my temper EVERy time i've ever been hit in the face in sparring. I wouldn't do well in a 12 round fight..

It's much more complicated than people make it out to be

Comment

Dan hardy looked like a ****** in his MMA debut. The guy he was fighting was controlling him

DUDE IS A FREAK ATHLETE and was a top NFL player

THis post is ****

Comment

explain Deontay Wilder. you can be 10X more skilled like Luis Ortiz. It won't matter.

a football washout had more skills than him. Gerald Washington.
            Heavyweight is really the only division that someone can thrive and not be that technically sound. It only takes 1 shot from a 200+ pound man

Comment

imagine for a second this beast transitions to boxing. Same height as Deontay Wilder. 100 lbs heavier. Yet and still Faster. More agiel. More Co-ordinated and about 10X more explosive. He can dunk from the freethrow line. Deontay can't even dunk.

Also note the extreme high fighting success structure in the face.

0 chance of having a glass jaw.

those kind of FWHR have not been seen since a prime Cassius Clay

Too bad he's not a fighter.

He's probably a pansy who's never been in a real fight his entire life

Ali and Foreman were very, very tall for their time, they could have picked basketball instead of boxing and maybe the would have been succesful, without all the injuries and pain and parkinson

why they didn't do it? because they were FIGHTERS at heart, they loved to fight. These NBA giants are, deep inside their hearts, lil wusses who'd rather hide behind their bodyguards in a real fight

so forget it. the Lebrons and Williamson are where they are meant to be: playing with balls

Comment

there's only been like 5 guys in NBA history who could do that dunk.

actually scratch a couple because they stepped over the FT line.

Jordan and Dr J had to run the full court with no dribbles to do it. Jordan actually stepped over a bit too.

This kid DRIBBLED with a few cupid steps, jumped right before the line and finished the dunk at 300 lbs. Basically he could potentially do this in an actual game.

He is a better athlete than even Lebron.
                Really wow
                Still cool to see that vid

Comment

Great boxers are born not made. You can't take an athlete and make him into a great fighter.

You can take a great fighter and make them into an athlete though. That's basically what happens with every top boxer. They have the fighting instinct and physical genetics and then train themselves into great athletes.

Comment

Or Zion could train for years and get ktfo by Andy Ruiz who has a great chin and natural ability

Comment

Are you aware many guys don't make it to the NBA and I sure don't see them boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X