Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Paulie have any clue what he's getting into with the bare knuckle boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    People thinking just cause a guy steps in the ring, he's an automatic immortal

There's this HYSTERICAL clip of a boxer, shakur somebody, recently caught in a street fight. SOME FU CKING IMMORTAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, this ''keyboard warrior'' is laughing his ass off at such display of superiority !!!!!!!!!

Paula took a good beating in his prime. That's the best compliment i can pay him. Nowadays, like the right and the now (2019), he's pretty much a goofy caricature.
    Cool, im not a Paulie fanboy so these posts really dont bother me. I respect the guy for what he has done in the ring and typically his unbiased analysis as a pundit.

I would take his word over a keyboard warrior any day

Comment

paulie gets stretched out in the first round. bare knuckles requires toughness and this is something paulie aint got it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        your face ends up in pieces when you lack defense, that being said Paulie is either broke or desperate to get involved with this
        defense or not, when you're punching with literally no gloves on, you getting marked up. i dont care if you're the best defensive fighter in the world or not.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          defense or not, when you're punching with literally no gloves on, you getting marked up. i dont care if you're the best defensive fighter in the world or not.
          If you watch the match you will be literally no defense being displayed

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            If you watch the match you will be literally no defense being displayed
            yes, but even with top notch defense, you're gonna get marked up! unless you can finish the fight without getting hit once, which i dont think is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              Cool, im not a Paulie fanboy so these posts really dont bother me. I respect the guy for what he has done in the ring and typically his unbiased analysis as a pundit.

I would take his word over a keyboard warrior any day
              Words are pretty much what keyboard warriors are good at. I don't get the distinction.

No matter, Ever since May and McG made tons of money off of their sham, Paula has been a full throttle mess.

Comment

Originally posted by sentax View Post
                Is this guy

Really ready for all this?

holy **** that is next level f#cking stupid. those guys won't be fighting for a long time! the medical bills alone probably trump the purses! that **** can legit make you go blind.

they...make boxing gloves, guys? it's.... uhh, better that way?

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                  Trust me, skill wise Paulie can do good things in this sport. I should know

i should know, i broke me hands pouring a cup of tea once.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    yes, but even with top notch defense, you're gonna get marked up! unless you can finish the fight without getting hit once, which i dont think is possible.
                    Just saying you should NEVER end a fight looking like that

Comment

Paulie is a professional boxer who is more skilled than anyone fighting in BKB right now

whats the issue? because he's feather fisted? not gonna matter. He's a world champ fighting ham and eggers.

Comment

Working...
                      X