Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Everything Fury Gained, He'll Lose it By Facing Schwarz!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
    WILDER can fight at LHW because he comes in so light. The weight doesn't lie. He has been 208lbs recently at fight time. Stay focused!
    LHW is 175. Wilder isn't coming close to that weight even if he chops one of his arms off.

Stay focused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
      It is serving a purpose, it is spotlighting the fact that a good amount of UK fans on this site seem to have issues with Wilder that are bigoted in nature.

Anytime this website publishes Wilder's name, it's the same BS over and over again there is a subsection of UK fans that clearly are not fond of Americans that are black, and confident.
      Yes, I've noticed that too. Our fellow Englishmen are so fascinated by Deontay Wilder; That they can't seem to live with him or without him. The truth is they have this love/hate obsession with Deontay Wilder because he is exciting and an American. If Deontay Wilder were to just lay his WBC title down at the feet of Anthony Joshua and retire the U.K. Fans would lose their minds. They would be hurt because they would miss him so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by rckdees View Post
        This is what boxing has come down to....the champ has to chase the challengers......all the way to England
        Fury beat Wilder in the US only for your corruption to make a visit like it always does.

The first AJ fight was to happen in the US. The reason? Wilder is a typical American who refuses to travel just like the rest of them throughout history.

Lastly... Wilder ain't no champ. Fury is the real WBC champ. AJ is the head of the division with 3 world titles. Wilder is nothing more than a hypejob nobody who is beyond delusion. Just like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          You know you don't mean that Sid-Knee. You would be lonely without Deontay Wilder. If it wasn't for Wilder then there won't be anymore American heavyweight boxers for you to detest.
          I don't hate Deontay for being American. I hate him for his lies, his delusion, his cowardice, his smear campaigns against AJ etc etc…

I also hate his fans who are just as deluded as this clown is. If Wilder and his fans kept it 100, we wouldn't be having these problems. But with the way Wilder and his fans go on, that isn't happening any time soon.

Comment

It is serving a purpose, it is spotlighting the fact that a good amount of UK fans on this site seem to have issues with Wilder that are bigoted in nature.

Anytime this website publishes Wilder's name, it's the same BS over and over again there is a subsection of UK fans that clearly are not fond of Americans that are black, and confident.
            Don't turn this into a race issue. We're not white Americans, we won't tolerate this shlt.

Wilder is called out for crazy and delusional comments. Nothing more, nothing less.

By the way, Noel is black FFS! You're barking up the wrong tree here.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              I changed my mind now what are you going to do about it?
              What changed your mind? AJ hasn't done anything different.

I know it was the usual American smear campaign, but i'd like to hear your reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                You forgot to add “in my opinion” after your first sentence. Fury has one good win on his resume. Congratulations to the cheater
                No, everyone who has a brain knows it was a great win over Wlad. The ones who don't are just bitter idiots who continuously downplay quality wins all the time while on the same hand praise wins over ****ing nobodies. You're one of them.

Fury has a great win over Wlad, 2 good wins over Chiora, a good win over Wilder, and a decent win over Cunningham. That's a much better resume than Donkey will ever get to. He just isn't good enough. He never was. Everyone could see it other than you over the pond because you're biased homer's.

Comment

• Fury vs Schwartz just baffles me. He said he wanted only the toughest fights. If he thinks Wilder was so easy, and is a huge amount more money, why not fight him?

I think most of us know the answer to that.

Comment

I can not speak for all but even this subsection that you talk about most of them support Joshua so I don’t think it’s a black thing and if it was I would too take offence as I am black also. The only poster that was overtly racist was that Muz and he was American

It’s always good to have a healthy amount of confidence but where is the yardstick that determines what is too much.

I used to support Wilder heavy when most of you Americans left him to rot in Alabama and you were all supporting Seth Mitchell. Even if you are a fan of a boxer if he does not have any tests you soon become bored. I’m getting like that with Crawford and Gervonta.

Deontay does say some ridiculous statements so some of the criticism is warranted. The funny thing is if he was to fight and beat Joshua he will gain fans from the same fans that were ridiculing him. I know I would give him his props but he talks too much about blocking this fighter and that fighter and having the influence to get Paulie Sacked

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      No, everyone who has a brain knows it was a great win over Wlad. The ones who don't are just bitter idiots who continuously downplay quality wins all the time while on the same hand praise wins over ****ing nobodies. You're one of them.

Fury has a great win over Wlad, 2 good wins over Chiora, a good win over Wilder, and a decent win over Cunningham. That's a much better resume than Donkey will ever get to. He just isn't good enough. He never was. Everyone could see it other than you over the pond because you're biased homer's.
                      And yet...

Wilder was good enough (or scary enough?) to be avoided by Joshua as he jumped out of the WBC ratings, picked up the other belts, then refused to fight Wilder for $50 million against 50% with a $30 million rematch clause

Fury was seriously concussed in that last round against Wilder and was lucky the fight wasn't called off as he laid motionless for 4 seconds. Klitschko never touched Fury, but almost knocked Joshua out

The Wilder-Fury fight was a draw (in the real world)

Fury understandably refused to fight Wilder next after that scary knockdown, essentially conceding that it wouldn't be good idea to fight Wilder next

Wilder beat Ortiz and nobody wants anything to do with Ortiz, not Whyte, not Joshua, not Fury...

Fact is, Fury is still the lineal champion, Wilder is still the WBC champion and it looks like Joshua is finally ready to step up and fight the one champion that existed before he started his title reign. The fight should be next...

Comment

Working...
                      X