Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Everything Fury Gained, He'll Lose it By Facing Schwarz!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    He's fighting the kind of opponent he should be fighting at this stage of his comeback. He fought Wilder once, on a PBC card, before he was really ready, and I'm sure would have fought him again on ESPN if Wilder had agreed to an interim fight for both first.

So why couldn't Wilder agree to that? It would have made the fight bigger, and we would have seen them both at 100%. I can't see any reason why Fury should have to go straight into an immediate rematch, for less money, on another PBC show.

There is a lot more to being fully match fit than just being on weight though. Fury was boozing, snorting coke, and he lost over 100lb in around 6 months. It takes a long time to reach elite level fitness coming from where he was.

GGG and Canelo's profiles were are/are as high as they are ever going to be, and the interest in seeing them fight each other again wasn't going to get any higher either.

Not so with Fury and Wilder. Arum's plan for the rematch made sense to me, and to Fury. Like I keep saying, I see no reason at all why Tyson should have had to fight Wilder again, immediately, on another show promoted by Wilder's team, when he can get more money, and the time he needs to be ready, by going another route.
    Had to bump this, it has information that everyone should read. It gives the entire situation simple to understand context. Read it. I'm not asking you to change you mind or stop being tribal minion like robots. I'm asking that people read it because in the end, these are the fights I assume we all want to see and knowing fact from the fiction is a good start.

That's all, now go back to your tribal nonsense you bunch of idiots.
    Last edited by factsarenice; 04-05-2019, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      American fans love boring boxing to a decision style liar wilder. This is why Sprayweather makes 400 million every time he fights.
      Nope. Mayweather made all that money because the same sillies you see posting on this site bought ppvs hoping he would lose.

Wilder is right on this one. Fury will not get good ratings fighting a nobody to a dominant yet boring decision. He should be validating his unofficial win with another win against a contender in front of the American fans. It's not that he is fighting Schwartz, it's that he is fighting Schwartz after proclaiming that the only thing he wanted to do was fight Wilder on a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Had to bump this, it has information that everyone should read. It gives the entire situation simple to understand context. Read it. I'm not asking you to change you mind or stop being tribal minion like robots. I'm asking that people read it because in the end, these are the fights I assume we all want to see and knowing fact from the fiction is a good start.

That's all, now go back to your tribal nonsense you bunch of idiots.
        The Bob Arum marinating school of thought

Comment

Pretty rich coming from a guy who beat a bum for his belt and holds onto it through WBC Corruption

Wants a body on his record that consists entirely of bums and 1 OAP.

Is fighting another bum next.

Fury is 50x the man and fighter Wilder will ever be.

Wilder only fought him because he thought he was catching him at a good time!

Meanwhile Wilder now ducks AJ and daydreams pretending he didn't duck Wlad in 2013/14 and calls him out whilst he is solidly retired!

Wilder is a FRAUD

Comment

Wilder thinks cos he beat a bum to win wbc title he's the main man he's beat no one at all in his entire career fury beat the man klitschko silly green belt don't mean nothing wilder is clearly 3rd best in market value respect skill resume Joshua is the clear main man this deluded clown thinks he's the A side

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
              And everything Wilder gained from that fight he lost by turning down a $100m deal for the undisputed fight.
              You mean the multi fight deal that explicitly stated wilder would not fight AJ next, and had no guarantee of fighting him at all.

Comment

Furys name is now mud.

Only the hardcore UK fanboys are still defending this coward.

No one likes a big mouth hypocrite. That's exactly what he's become.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  No comprehension issues and I'm no fan ya moron. Saying Schwartz, who has done NOTHING yet would be a top win for Wilder is like saying that Donald ***** Jr. is a bad president. You're a hating fkn moron. Now I know why I had you blocked already.

Obviously you do have comprehension issues as ive never said Schwartz is a top 5 guy on wilders list I said outside of it, so once again bringing your OWN rep down defending a ducker/liar and all around dummy...good job ******! .

Again Wilder fans =

Comment

Fury will get more viewers than you, just watch.

Tut tut, lying again, Donkey? The AJ fight would have happened at the end of this year. You're the one who ducked. You also said the Fury rematch won't be happening until 2020 with the AJ fight coming after that. Stop lying you piece of shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      You mean the multi fight deal that explicitly stated wilder would not fight AJ next, and had no guarantee of fighting him at all.
                      Why am I not surprised to hear you say this? Did it takes years before you became ****** or you grasped it naturally? Even Team Wilder insisted the fight would be a 2 fight deal with AJ. Why do you make this nonsense up, are you not tired of always being wrong?

Comment

Working...
                      X