Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Everything Fury Gained, He'll Lose it By Facing Schwarz!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You made a circus of DAZN negotiations. Now shut the **** up and fight. This dude is getting annoying as hell

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Don't turn this into a race issue. We're not white Americans, we won't tolerate this shlt.

Wilder is called out for crazy and delusional comments. Nothing more, nothing less.

By the way, Noel is black FFS! You're barking up the wrong tree here.
      Bigots are from the same planet, I swear, they all act the same.

"SEE! A BLACK person agrees with us, so that discredits everyone's opinion"

Comment

• This man couldn't box a dozen eggs. All he has is a right hand

Comment

• Originally posted by memphis mook View Post
          You made a circus of DAZN negotiations. Now shut the **** up and fight. This dude is getting annoying as hell
          The dude is such a DUCK too. Is crazy

Here's Deontay:

“They always saying I’m stuck, what is my next move? But the question is, what are these other guys going to do? I’ve got a lot of options here with heavyweights at PBC.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/4/4...own-dazn-offer

Well, kid, none of those options get you $100-120 million in 3 fights. None. You ducked and are scared. Period.

So what are you going on about? Dumb shit probably can't count to 100-120 million so doesn't understand. And that's not a knock at him being black. It's a knock at him being trash.

On a side note I don't like most of the new era of black American fighters. I'm a huge Andre Ward, Floyd Mayweather, and Terrence Crawford fan.

I do not like Errald, Deyonce, or the Charlo Girls. They are women, fight nobody, claim greatness, and talk far too much. And their trash talk is ******/not funny or intimidating.

I guess this is what happens when you go from a mega star like Floyd to...whatever this is. Not every generation has a Floyd so we have to deal with a bunch of wannabes

Comment

• Originally posted by Rustyman View Post
            So this is next narrative from the LDBC. I will simply refer you to this video which gives you all the facts and more time to come up with another ridiculous story. Look at 8:57 if you have the attention span of fly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekx5FnnK5i0
            No idea, what that link is supposed to show. But it doesn't look anything like a copy of Wilders $100m contract.

So I will assume you have no idea what was in Wilders contract. So best not pretend you do.

Comment

• fury was lucky to get the draw vs the alabama jackass

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                Furys name is now mud.

Only the hardcore UK fanboys are still defending this coward.

No one likes a big mouth hypocrite. That's exactly what he's become.
                ****** Alert!!! Everyone, run to the hills, a ****** has been let loose!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Nope. Mayweather made all that money because the same sillies you see posting on this site bought ppvs hoping he would lose.

Wilder is right on this one. Fury will not get good ratings fighting a nobody to a dominant yet boring decision. He should be validating his unofficial win with another win against a contender in front of the American fans. It's not that he is fighting Schwartz, it's that he is fighting Schwartz after proclaiming that the only thing he wanted to do was fight Wilder on a rematch.
                  This guy he's fighting is unbeaten so that's not bad at all. But I wished He'd rematched wilder because I think he would of scored a late tko or won a decision, this time the judges actually scoring it correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    This guy he's fighting is unbeaten so that's not bad at all. But I wished He'd rematched wilder because I think he would of scored a late tko or won a decision, this time the judges actually scoring it correctly.
                    You do realise Schwarz is two levels below Breazeale and Miller? I don't like calling boxers bums for no reason but this Schwarz has skills of a bum. I don't understand what you mean "not bad at all". Unbeaten record only works on casuals, guys who supported David Haye 2.0.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                      No one knew who Schwartz was until he was unearthed by Top Rank. You've been around awhile, you know undefeated isn't necessarily a sign of quality. Think about it, many say Wilder is trash. He was once 24-0 and had fought absolutely nobody. Then once you go watch the Schwartz tape, you see exactly why they picked him. Easy win vs an "undefeated" fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X