Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: If Wilder Hits Him On the Chin, It's Goodbye Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum spoke some truth here, but his business side is split tonge like a snake.

Wilder has the power to drop everyone fighting right now. A fighter would need to have a chin like a prime Ray Mercer to survive.

Added:

Would he beat AJ? Not if AJ tapped Wilders chin first.

Comment

• Originally posted by neilt631 View Post
      Whats with all this multi-fight deal stuff anyway? If you truly want your fighter to fight the best, then stop trying to sign someone who IS NOT your fighter to multi fight deals. Worry about your own fighters instead! First its Hearn saying Joshua/Wilder isnt signed, so Wilder coming in the ring after a Joshua win would be innapropriate... then Joshua walks in the ring after a Whyte win. Then Arum says Wilder turned down a great multi fight deal to fight Fury, but then says Wilder was smart not to sign a multi with DAZN. Just worry about your own fighters already...geez.
      Thank you!

Comment

• what happens when AJ hits him with a combination? It's "hello wake up".

Comment

• That's why Barry Hearn wants it in 2021 and why AJ is telling fans you train and fight Wilder

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            So Fury won b/c Wlad didn't come out to fight, but he did vs. Joshua, nearly 18 mos. later? Stop that! That's disrespectful to Fury! The younger Wlad didn't have Fury on his back! Joshua didn't beat the Povetkin that Wlad did! Anyway, it's irrelevant be/c like I said, AJ's problem is not who he fought, but who he has NOT fought! That would be Luis Ortiz, Deontay Wilder, and Tyson Fury!
            Yeah.... Hez fought nobody. I wonder how hez the unified champ while the other guy had never had a unification fight.
            Wonder who hez been fighting doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Bobfather may be right, but Deontay doesn't seem so confident.
              He wants retirement money first before diving in.
              Who keeps talking about massive risks and rewards ?

“It’s a massive high risk fight and it’s the biggest fight , Yes, Joshua wants greatness, but it is also a business. I wouldn’t expect you to take a job that was much harder and much more risk for a similar kind of money.

You would just keep working on the easy stuff.
              This is a massive job - the biggest job out there - but what’s the money? It’s just a little bit more than you’re on at the moment."

- Eddie Hearn

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
                Dude Wilders power is for real.

Look at it this way. He only landed clean on Fury 2 times. Both times Fury went down.

What does that tell you?

The thing with Wilder is he always has a chance because he only needs to land once.
                Lol, you new to boxing?

I'll make 3 points for you.

1. Knocking Tyson Fury over is nothing to shout about. He's been down quite a bit, even Cunningham a cruiser knocked him over. You can knock him over with a stiff breeze.

2. It tells me that the punch wasnt very hard when the guy gets back up and boxes your ears off.

3. It tells me it wasnt a massive punch when it didnt put the guy out.

It's just hype mate. There are levels to boxing, and Deontay Wilder padded his record with soft touches.
                He got rocked when he stepped up to a mid level Cuban, and lost to Fury.
                He's really not very good, and he knows it.

Comment

• I didn't need Bob Arum to tell me that Joshua does not have the whiskers to withstand Wilder. A suspect chin against Wilder means you are getting KTFO. The brits will debate this until Wilder crushes A.J. This fight may be easier for Wilder than most think. Povetkin easily hit Joshua early. Very bad sign!

Comment

• Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                    Lol, you new to boxing?

I'll make 3 points for you.

1. Knocking Tyson Fury over is nothing to shout about. He's been down quite a bit, even Cunningham a cruiser knocked him over. You can knock him over with a stiff breeze.

2. It tells me that the punch wasnt very hard when the guy gets back up and boxes your ears off.

3. It tells me it wasnt a massive punch when it didnt put the guy out.

It's just hype mate. There are levels to boxing, and Deontay Wilder padded his record with soft touches.
                    He got rocked when he stepped up to a mid level Cuban, and lost to Fury.
                    He's really not very good, and he knows it.
                    You’re right. Wilders not very good, but make no mistake about it, the power is real. The power he possesses makes him dangerous to anyone he faces regardless of his lack of boxing ability.

I think you grossly underestimate Ortiz’s ability. As long as he doesn’t lose it due to old age, he’s a handful for anyone he faces. He might not win against the best at heavyweight, but he’s no push over.

Comment

• Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                      This here is why you shouldn't touch crystal meth kids, it clearly scrambles your brain.

Good response, no need to actually say anything of value just say something stupid that has nothing to do with boxing just to show how ur really just an attempted abortion that somehow survived and grew up half ******ed. It's ok, tho it's not ur fault, ur mom just didn't love u. I actually feel kinda bad for u. Good luck in life tho, I hope u get it together

Comment

Working...
                      X