Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'll Repeat, Only Way Joshua Fight Happens is 50-50 Split!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    You autistic kiwi fruit. Ok let’s keep going surely you will eventually come round you spastic. I made a mistake it was not American football it was gymnastics till the age of 20 years then he took up baseball for 5 years. In between that time he was a horse jockey and came second in the grand national. It was there that he got his big break to play for the all blacks. Lomu jonah is the man now f#uck off and don’t discredit your national icon just because you want Winkel ‘s sweaty balls in your mouth.

You are the only nerd on here that has no interest in the boxers you just have a fascination for wrinkly old men. You had a one night stand with Tom loeffler and since that you have never stopped in your efforts to ruin his fighters

nah, you are just a shlt-talking idiot..... like the others

Comment

Yeah Floyd offered Pac 40 million because he didn’t want to fight him. Was that offer a lowball out of curiosity? I tell you what if Hearn offers Wilder 150 million that will convince you that they want the fight? Of course it won’t because you said 35% will convince you that they want to make the fight and when that was actually met and surpassed( imagine that they surpassed your valuation for Wilder) you somehow reprogrammed your brain so it’s operating in September 2018. Your excuse now is Wilder doesn’t want to make the fight because they are liars.

Winkel has shoved his C#ock so far down your throat that you mimic everything he says. You are disgusting and pathetic. You don’t care about the fight you just want Winkel for yourself because when Wilder is scheduled to fight Winkel is away from you and you don’t like that, you get nervous and I think about how Tom Loeffler dumped your arse after one night

listen here you ignorant shlt-bag fanboy

Mayweather offered Pacquiao 50%

do you understand that shlthead

50%

FACT: if Mayweather wanted to avoid that fight, he would not have requested drug testing..... because drug testing is harmless, was accepted by everyone else, and could EASILY have been accepted by Pacquiao..... if Floyd wanted a reason to kill that fight, he would have told Pac that he is a hypejob who does not deserve 50%, because Pac was not pulling anywhere near his numbers

do you understand that, clownboy ?

50%

grow the fk up..... and stop talking shlt, you dumb fcukboy

#exposed

when Pacquiao walked away from 50%, he resigned himself to accepting that fight on Mayweathers terms..... so of course Mayweather will offer him less

there is no genuine comparison you shlt-talking clown

Mayweather eventually paid Pacquiao 40%, because that is what Pacquiao was worth to that event..... same as Canelo giving lil'G 40%, because that is what lil'G was worth to that event.....

and that is exactly what they will have to pay Wilder, you gimp

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        listen here you ignorant shlt-bag fanboy

Mayweather offered Pacquiao 50%

do you understand that shlthead

50%

FACT: if Mayweather wanted to avoid that fight, he would not have requested drug testing..... because drug testing is harmless, was accepted by everyone else, and could EASILY have been accepted by Pacquiao..... if Floyd wanted a reason to kill that fight, he would have told Pac that he is a hypejob who does not deserve 50%, because Pac was not pulling anywhere near his numbers

do you understand that, clownboy ?

50%

grow the fk up..... and stop talking shlt, you dumb fcukboy

#exposed

when Pacquiao walked away from 50%, he resigned himself to accepting that fight on Mayweathers terms..... so of course Mayweather will offer him less

there is no genuine comparison you shlt-talking clown

Mayweather eventually paid Pacquiao 40%, because that is what Pacquiao was worth to that event..... same as Canelo giving lil'G 40%, because that is what lil'G was worth to that event.....

and that is exactly what they will have to pay Wilder, you gimp
        I can’t read that you started off breaking down the Mayweather and Pacquiao saga . Go and tell that **** to someone that cares Billy no mates. You are a wacko. A New Zealand nerd. Spare me your drivel

Comment

fcukboy, last year they offered him 12m..... not 40m

so, if you are talking about 40m..... then 12m must be a lowball, right?

and you make a lowball..... when you don't want to fight, right ?

Yeah, 12.5 Mill is a low ball offer. Forget that's it double Wilder's biggest payday.

F3ck boy.

40Mill? Yeah, Wilder the coward turned that down as well. But don't tell me, that's a low ball offer as well? Haha. You're crazy. Wilder is a chump who generates nothing. 40 Mill is way beyond his worth. The coward still doesn't want to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            He's a veteran of the Floyd/Manny fan war, still running with the same pack he used to run with back then. After Floyd beat Manny, him and a lot of the other flomos started ripping into GGG and his fans. Now they are targetting AJ and Hearn.

He used to attack me a lot and call me a silly pacstain in GGG threads, which was bizarre because I was never a big fan of Manny and kept well out of the bullshit between his fans and Floyd's.
            Lol ... I made the mistake of mentioning Manny and he nearly overdosed and had a hissy fit. I get the impression he had all that hate building inside and just wanted to share it with someone but I’m not interested in all that. You have to nip it in the bud before he starts believing you are his friend and he can communicate his thoughts with you. He is a wacko and just has a crush on Tom loeffler and wants to tarnish anything connected with him

Comment

1) the spastics who spent FIVE YEARS blaming Mayweather for a decision that was made by Pacquiao, when he inexplicably refused to take a harmless blood test..... proved themselves to be the greatest bottom-feeding fanbase of all time

they will be fondly remembered

2) the (much the same) spastics who then decided to run around for FIVE YEARS bashing MANY, BETTER, PROVEN, fighters than Golovkin..... all because their current "fave" was totally unwilling to test himself and prove it in the ring..... proved that ******ity is not learned behavior, some people are just dumb

they will not be fondly remembered

3) with Joshua/Wilder..... are we really going to have to put up with FIVE YEARS of, "stay dumb and blame the other guy"..... like we did with Pacquiao, and then Golovkin.....?

just so you clowns could live out your childhood fantasies about super-ninjas, indestructible russian robots, and body-builders..... you spent FIVE YEARS blaming Mayweather for a bizarre decision that was made by Pacquiao.....

..... then you spent FIVE YEARS bashing guys like Ward, Lara, Cotto, Saunders, Charlo..... for a bunch of bizarre decisions that were made by Golovkin.....

..... now you spastics are blaming Wilder, for a bizarre decision that was made by Joshua..... for walking away from that fight when they had Wilder on the hook for 15m lmao

FIVE YEARS

for some of you..... it will be, FIFTEEN YEARS

the amusement you tards provide us with is priceless, as you guys bumble your way through your boxing fan experience

give it a rest, the hater card no longer works

also.....

I am not into that " like one, so therefore MUST hate the other " philosophy

I usually like BOTH guys in fight

but yea..... you guys Fkd up royally when you picked Pacquiao over Mayweather, and you royally Fkd up when you picked Golovkin over guys like Ward/Canelo as well..... so you could well be licking some wounds if the Joshua-Tree comes crashing down

not predicting..... just saying that some of you guys don't learn, and it would be a funny 3-peat
              So you wasted 5 years of your life posting thousands of hate comments and lies about GGG, just because you were so hurt by other people posting hate comments and lies about your idol, Floyd.

And now you are about to waste another 5 years of your life posting lies about AJ and Hearn, just because Wilder's team are the same people who used to handle Floyd's business.

That's sad.

Comment

Lol ... I made the mistake of mentioning Manny and he nearly overdosed and had a hissy fit. I get the impression he had all that hate building inside and just wanted to share it with someone but I’m not interested in all that. You have to nip it in the bud before he starts believing you are his friend and he can communicate his thoughts with you. He is a wacko and just has a crush on Tom loeffler and wants to tarnish anything connected with him
                He used to call Loeffler, Abel Sanchez, and GGG "team bullshit" and now he's using that same term for AJ and Hearn.

I bet if you went far enough back into his posting history you would find that the original "team bullshit" was Manny, Roach, and Michael Koncz.

Comment

Lol, yeah, as you can see, he's still seething with rage and frustration about what happened between Manny and Floyd till this day .. till this day!

Imagine what it would have done to him if Manny had won the fight? Seriously, I think he might have topped himself.

Comment

• So all i can gather from this 40 odd page thread is the AJ Wilder fight makes over $300 million (hahahahahahahahhahahaha) and that Wilder is on the same level as Mayweather and Pacquiao (hahahahahahhahahah).

Seriously Wilder fans you have lost the plot.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Lol, yeah, as you can see, he's still seething with rage and frustration about what happened between Manny and Floyd till this day .. till this day!

Imagine what it would have done to him if Manny had won the fight? Seriously, I think he might have topped himself.
                      Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X