Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'll Repeat, Only Way Joshua Fight Happens is 50-50 Split!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Listen to yourself

FACT... The insistence that we should forget about.....

Who the F#ck is we fan boy?? You are a funny boy . Keep keeping it real. Lol

the general boxing public

the masses that you are attempting to convince

give it a rest man, nobody believes your bullshlt

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      stop being such a lame fcuk-boy you clown

FACT: they offered Joseph Parker 32.5% because..... they ACTUALLY wanted to fight Joseph Parker

FACT: they offered Deontay Wilder MUCH less than they offered Joseph Parker..... because, they were not serious about fighting ******* ******

I will let you fill in the blanks
      Take your head out of Winkel arse all that arse cheek fluid you are inhaling is discombobulating your brain. You will look back on this and think there are a lot easier ways to represent team Wilder

Comment

NOBODY bought that fight

there are 56 people living in New Zealand, and we all hate boxing

GTFOH trying to make out like Parker is some draw

and yep, I am a kiwi

Wilder > Parker, in EVERY department

they paid Parker 32.5%..... because they actually wanted to fight Joseph Parker
        Well that explains it then why didn’t you say it earlier? Enjoy the rest of your day or night

Comment

Take your head out of Winkel arse all that arse cheek fluid you are inhaling is discombobulating your brain. You will look back on this and think there are a lot easier ways to represent team Wilder

you don't have the brains or the common-sense to hear that Wilder just got offered 100m..... and yet Hearn failed to secure that fight back when he had Wilder on the hook for 15m

why can you not " look back " on that offer and scratch your head more than you scratch your ass?

that is how fkn switched on you are looooool

Comment

Well that explains it then why didn’t you say it earlier? Enjoy the rest of your day or night

FACT: they paid Parker 32.5%..... because they actually wanted to fight Joseph Parker

because the negotiation for Wilder did not start at 32.5% (minimum)..... it is clearly obvious that they were not serious about fighting Wilder

you are just an idiot fcukboy if you truly cannot see that

but I know you can see it

once again, they had Wilder on the hook for 15m, but they passed

you do know that " passed ", means ducked..... right..... ?

Comment

you don't have the brains or the common-sense to hear that Wilder just got offered 100m..... and yet Hearn failed to secure that fight back when he had Wilder on the hook for 15m

why can you not " look back " on that offer and scratch your head more than you scratch your ass?

that is how fkn switched on you are looooool
              I scratch my arse with your mother’s fingers lol...... yeah I said it , I’m just keeping it real..lol I’m only joking as I said you are a kiwi fruit you get a pass plus I loved Lomu jonah he was the greatest basketball player to ever come out of New Zealand and he will be sorrily missed

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                You seem to be one of the very few who is still defending the coward Wilder. There is no defending him. But yet you do? You have strange obsession in attacking AJ and Golovkin no matter what. Did you catch them both spit roasting your mum or something?

Seek help, man. You clearly need it.
                And before that he was obsessed with attacking Paquiao and his fans. He is a pack animal, and whoever his pack is attacking, he will attack them too. First Manny and his team, then GGG and Loeffler, now it's AJ and Hearn who are "the enemy"

Don't bother trying to debate with him, or talk about the facts of the argument. He doesn't give a shit about facts or the truth. It's all a pathetic game to him. He gets a kick out of pretending to believe outrageous lies and putting them out as if they were true in order to wind up genuine fans.
                Last edited by kafkod; 04-04-2019, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  Fat? Yes. Racist? No. Former wrestler? Yes. Lied about being a promoter? No.
                  Why did Robbie call you racist then?

Comment

you are just a fkn idiot.....

"So eventually Higgins says he had to concede a little bit more, claiming that the agreed upon split would be between 30-35% for his side, but wouldn’t give the exact number. He did say, however, that it was close to the middle of that, so I’ll just go ahead and presume it’s a 32.5% share of the revenue for Parker"
                    https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/12/...close-the-deal

..... gallantry riding up on your white horse, to spout words..... that are simply untrue lol

that Laliagaliagalaiga idiot just did the same thing LMAO
                    Hearn has rubbished all the split talks and said publicly that Parker earned around 7 Mill in total. Higgins hasn't denied the claim.

Show me where Parker earned 12.5 Mill or more? I'll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      Hearn has rubbished all the split talks and said publicly that Parker earned around 7 Mill in total. Higgins hasn't denied the claim.

Show me where Parker earned 12.5 Mill or more? I'll wait.
                      Shirley Finkel is asleep now so more than likely he will not get back to you immediately until he has talked it through with Winkel. Shirley also convinced him that 56 people live in New Zealand and everyone hates boxing even though he has 7 brothers and sisters and they all love boxing.However he has to keep it real though which is why he doesn’t want Wilder making the fight with Team AJ as they are LIARS .smh

Comment

Working...
                      X