Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'll Repeat, Only Way Joshua Fight Happens is 50-50 Split!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    And before that he was obsessed with attacking Paquiao and his fans. He is a pack animal, and whoever his pack is attacking, he will attack them too. First Manny and his team, then GGG and Loeffler, now it's AJ and Hearn who are "the enemy"

Don't bother trying to debate with him, or talk about the facts of the argument. He doesn't give a shit about facts or the truth. It's all a pathetic game to him. He gets a kick out of pretending to believe outrageous lies and putting them out as if they were true in order to wind up genuine fans.
    Yeah, the dude is crazy. You'd think they were opposition for his country men with the way he goes on. But no, he's from ****ing New Zealand. I have no idea what his game is. Just bizarre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Shirley Finkel is asleep now so more than likely he will not get back to you immediately until he has talked it through with Winkel. Shirley also convinced him that 56 people live in New Zealand and everyone hates boxing even though he has 7 brothers and sisters and they all love boxing.However he has to keep it real though which is why he doesn’t want Wilder making the fight with Team AJ as they are LIARS .smh
      The way this dude goes on, I think you're right. He does not want the AJ/Wilder fight to happen. He excuses everything Wilder and Finkle does no matter what.

Very strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Yeah, the dude is crazy. You'd think they were opposition for his country men with the way he goes on. But no, he's from ****ing New Zealand. I have no idea what his game is. Just bizarre.
        He's a veteran of the Floyd/Manny fan war, still running with the same pack he used to run with back then. After Floyd beat Manny, him and a lot of the other flomos started ripping into GGG and his fans. Now they are targetting AJ and Hearn.

He used to attack me a lot and call me a silly pacstain in GGG threads, which was bizarre because I was never a big fan of Manny and kept well out of the bullshit between his fans and Floyd's.

Comment

He's a veteran of the Floyd/Manny fan war, still running with the same pack he used to run with back then. After Floyd beat Manny, him and a lot of the other flomos started ripping into GGG and his fans. Now they are targetting AJ and Hearn.

He used to attack me a lot and call me a silly pacstain in GGG threads, which was bizarre because I was never a big fan of Manny and kept well out of the bullshit between his fans and Floyd's.
          I know why black Americans attack Gennady and Pac and such, but not with him. Maybe he's black and has a thing for black Americans? He lives through them because he's insecure and has no one at home who's black to cheer for? Who knows with this dude. But he really does attack with nonsense and has the same characteristics as many Americans do. Contradictions, hypocrisy, double standards, lies and smear campaigns.

But yeah, the dude is a weirdo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            I know why black Americans attack Gennady and Pac and such, but not with him. Maybe he's black and has a thing for black Americans? He lives through them because he's insecure and has no one at home who's black to cheer for? Who knows with this dude. But he really does attack with nonsense and has the same characteristics as many Americans do. Contradictions, hypocrisy, double standards, lies and smear campaigns.

But yeah, the dude is a weirdo.
            Tell me about it! The crap he used to come out with in GGG threads was beyond belief.

Comment

• He beat Luis Ortiz doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Poshua ****e pee'd his panties when Wilder accepted that 15m
                accepting a fight verbally is easy, even a teen can do that. Signing the damn contract took fcck half a year. Excuses start flying all over like a sisi.
                Just the way it's easy to make a twitter offer, producing a fccking documents took about a year,.. Damn.
                Now the puzzy ran behind showtime screaming free agent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  I scratch my arse with your mother’s fingers lol...... yeah I said it , I’m just keeping it real..lol I’m only joking as I said you are a kiwi fruit you get a pass plus I loved Lomu jonah he was the greatest basketball player to ever come out of New Zealand and he will be sorrily missed

yea..... his name was Jonah Lomu, and he played rugby..... and NO, he was not the greatest rugby player to ever come out of New Zealand lol

you know even less about rugby than you do about boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    yea..... his name was Jonah Lomu, and he played rugby..... and NO, he was not the greatest rugby player to ever come out of New Zealand lol

you know even less about rugby than you do about boxing
                    What he didn’t play basketball? You don’t even know your own countryman. He is a goat. In my eyes it’s him then Jordon. Rugby?? What the hell is that lomu jonah is the best just keeping it real

Comment

And before that he was obsessed with attacking Paquiao and his fans. He is a pack animal, and whoever his pack is attacking, he will attack them too. First Manny and his team, then GGG and Loeffler, now it's AJ and Hearn who are "the enemy"

Don't bother trying to debate with him, or talk about the facts of the argument. He doesn't give a shit about facts or the truth. It's all a pathetic game to him. He gets a kick out of pretending to believe outrageous lies and putting them out as if they were true in order to wind up genuine fans.

1) the spastics who spent FIVE YEARS blaming Mayweather for a decision that was made by Pacquiao, when he inexplicably refused to take a harmless blood test..... proved themselves to be the greatest bottom-feeding fanbase of all time

they will be fondly remembered

2) the (much the same) spastics who then decided to run around for FIVE YEARS bashing MANY, BETTER, PROVEN, fighters than Golovkin..... all because their current "fave" was totally unwilling to test himself and prove it in the ring..... proved that ******ity is not learned behavior, some people are just dumb

they will not be fondly remembered

3) with Joshua/Wilder..... are we really going to have to put up with FIVE YEARS of, "stay dumb and blame the other guy"..... like we did with Pacquiao, and then Golovkin.....?

just so you clowns could live out your childhood fantasies about super-ninjas, indestructible russian robots, and body-builders..... you spent FIVE YEARS blaming Mayweather for a bizarre decision that was made by Pacquiao.....

..... then you spent FIVE YEARS bashing guys like Ward, Lara, Cotto, Saunders, Charlo..... for a bunch of bizarre decisions that were made by Golovkin.....

..... now you spastics are blaming Wilder, for a bizarre decision that was made by Joshua..... for walking away from that fight when they had Wilder on the hook for 15m lmao

FIVE YEARS

for some of you..... it will be, FIFTEEN YEARS

the amusement you tards provide us with is priceless, as you guys bumble your way through your boxing fan experience

give it a rest, the hater card no longer works

also.....

I am not into that " like one, so therefore MUST hate the other " philosophy

I usually like BOTH guys in fight

but yea..... you guys Fkd up royally when you picked Pacquiao over Mayweather, and you royally Fkd up when you picked Golovkin over guys like Ward/Canelo as well..... so you could well be licking some wounds if the Joshua-Tree comes crashing down

not predicting..... just saying that some of you guys don't learn, and it would be a funny 3-peat

Comment

Working...
                      X