Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Reacts To Criticism For Kissing Reporter in Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A load of fuss over nothing. Do u have to get a written consent form before kissing a bird these days?

Comment

Never seen so much white knighting for a man lool

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        I’m shocked how quickly he grabbed her face then managed to get his kiss off. Admirable. I’m always trying to kiss my female friends but I’m always met by a karate chop or a left hook, overhand right.

I need to surprise them. I think when I close my eyes then move my face towards them gives the game away so they counter my move easily
        Yeah don't close your eyes.

Also, catch them mid-sentence or right at the end of the sentence but on the off-beat because they will time you if it's predictable timing. You can't be too much in a simple rhythm when doing this, it needs to be more of a Jazz thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
          So she's had time to think about it and talk with her 'outraged' friends. Typical 'me too' woman.
          Someone has had a word in her ear about what she could earn from a lawsuit

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            what does your wife/girlfriend/sister/friend think of your sig ?

Hey I was trying to remember your name don’t i owe you? A Lannister always pays his debt. I was hoping you were shot in the face or died.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              A load of fuss over nothing. Do u have to get a written consent form before kissing a bird these days?
              It's a worry, some 'men' here need to chill and take the red pill.

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
                Even if she's his friend... This is weird.
                Why is it weird? You never had female friends who run up to you and kiss you on the lips and hug you?

Comment

Yeah man it’s all about women’s rights

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    what does your wife/girlfriend/sister/friend think of your sig ?

Could not care less as I am not physically touching or molesting Rose Bertram.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                      Yeah don't close your eyes.

Also, catch them mid-sentence or right at the end of the sentence but on the off-beat because they will time you if it's predictable timing. You can't be too much in a simple rhythm when doing this, it needs to be more of a Jazz thing.
                      And don't forget to have duct tape and chloroform in hand, otherwise the target of your love attack may escape. Ply her with large amounts of roofies so that she will lose the physical ability to resist your alpha male charm and also prevent her from remembering the intense non consensual banging she receives from you. Remember, this is the traditional method of picking up women.

If you are like most Alpha males, you may be unable to afford duct tape, roofies and chloroform.....In that case, you must resort to old school methods of grabbing her (Jane) by hair and dragging her off to your (Tarzan's) cave. ....She Jane, You Tarzan.

Comment

Working...
                      X